Most Boring Team?

:lol: I saw it coming. Reminds me of my Most Hated Player topic. You guys are so predicatble. :lol:

No I'm pretty sure the most hated player posts are all honest.

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_assets/947266/GRIFFIN.gif

Edited by Flash

^ Griffin and who? Reggie Evans?

I'll go with New Orleans. They play at a pace too slow for me. Granted, it is probably out of necessity given their injuries and Monty Williams' defensive-first mentality, but still.

if your team does not have.....

Kobe,

Blake Griffen

LeBron

Wade

Durant

Rose

Melo

Dwight

CP#

than they ARE NOT worth watching, hell if they ever get on national tv it's only cuz their playing another team with 1 of these guys

T-Wolves with Rubio? Nuggets? That's such an ignorant post smh

Kobe,

Blake Griffen

LeBron

Wade

Durant

Rose

Melo

Dwight

CP#

than they ARE NOT worth watching, hell if they ever get on national tv it's only cuz their playing another team with 1 of these guys

:lol: What a terrible post, some people actually like the game of basketball.....

• Like 3

Kobe,

Blake Griffen

LeBron

Wade

Durant

Rose

Melo

Dwight

CP#

A team does not have to have a super star to be worth watching. You obviously don't really like basketball if you'll only watch if one of those players is watching. And as far as not being on TV, thats also not true. I guess i can't talk for the US, but in Canada every Raptors game is televised, and other games are too. Just last night I was watching Denver vs. GS.

probably the Spurs. at least amongst good teams. other than them the bobcats get a mention just because what they play does not even resemble basketball.

Spurs or Pistons...Spurs have just always been a boring team to watch, and whenever I see a Heat/Pistons games, its 4 quarters of just average basketball.

Believe it or not, the Heat can be boring to watch when they start that crappy offense of theirs where they just shoot jumpers until they get lucky and make one.

Are people basing the Spurs being boring off of previous years? I could understand those early Spurs Championship teams being considered boring because of the hard defense and slow moving offense, but over the past couple years (this year especially) the Spurs have been offensive juggernauts. They may not get 5 alley oops a game but They play at a fast pace, and play very unselfish basketball. Fast breaks, 3 pointers, guard penetration, PnR dunks, flashy passing (Manu), SA has almost everything you look for in an offense.

Personally I like hard defense and grind it out games, but watching a high powered offense (and not just a couple of guys) is pretty entertaining as well.

• Like 2

Spurs have gone away from their old school style of play, I enjoy watching Danny Green and Gary Neal shit on teams.. (hate it versus the Mavs lol).

But out of the playoff teams.. I can't get myself to sit through a Sixers game.. just don't know why.

• Owner

I watch every game I can, doesn't matter the team...but if I have to pick one, it has to be Charlotte. They are dead last in too many significant categories: FG%, 3PT%, rebounds, points, nearly last in opponent points...and with an offensive AND defensive rank of 30th, I really have no idea why anyone actually gives a damn about that franchise right about now.