Rest of Rockets schedule for season.

Record: 32-25

Well, with 9 games left, 2 games ahead of 9th placed Phoenix, and battling for even the higher seeds you can expect the Rockets will be giving 100% effort over the next 9 games.

Schedule looks like this

Jazz 4/11

Phoenix 4/13

Denver 4/15

Denver 4/16

Dallas 4/18

Hornets 4/19

Warriors 4/21

Heat 4/22

Hornets 4/26

Home

Away

I see 7-2 as best case, 5-4 worst case scenario.

But i say we go 6-3, with 38 wins, 28 losses to finish the season.

I'm thinking we go 6-3 as well but with the way this team has been playing recently I wouldn't put it past them to pick up another win at least.

The Grizzlies only have to worry about two games with the Spurs and Magic, maybe Jazz and Suns too but the rest of their schedule is cupcake. The Clippers on the other hand have to play the Thunder twice, and then four road games with the Suns, Nuggets, Knicks and Hawks. The Clippers have 9 games remaining with 6 of those games on the road, where they are currently 13-14 and considering the teams I listed then its possible to see them do worse in that brutal stretch. No chance Houston can pass the Lakers or Grizzlies in the standings, but the Clippers are VERY possible.

The Rockets are 2 games back of LAC so they're going to have to make every count if they want to jump up in the standings.

• 2 weeks later...