North Korea

ChosenOne

*The resident Republicans chime in with some trolling nothingness. Well played.*

They apparently launched a long range rocket that fell apart? Lots saying it was provocation, especially after signing a treaty saying they wouldn't lol

lol they won't win a war against anyone. They're batshit crazy but they're so far behind technologically it seems.

they can't develop tractors, why do you think they could develop a successful missile?

btw before ecn chimes in, my post above was hopefully seen as sarcastic...

It sucks for the people that live there that are brainwashed from a young age. Someone's going to wipe them off the map sooner or later.

I highly doubt it. Other than the need to liberate the starving people, there is no reason to attack them. You can't launch a nuke at them because you'll hit South Korea in most cases. China uses them as a pawn to flex their muscle, so the US really isn't going to do anything unless they attack first. And we all know that they won't ever be able to do anything since they can't even farm.

I highly doubt it. Other than the need to liberate the starving people, there is no reason to attack them. You can't launch a nuke at them because you'll hit South Korea in most cases. China uses them as a pawn to flex their muscle, so the US really isn't going to do anything unless they attack first. And we all know that they won't ever be able to do anything since they can't even farm.

Yeah I don't think they're dumb enough to mess with anyone in that type of way. If they do though I'm all for said country wiping them the [expletive] off the earth.

lol they won't win a war against anyone. They're batshit crazy but they're so far behind technologically it seems.

Yeah man. I was thinking that. I don't think N.K. is as dangerous as some people make them. Although I'm not a U.S. gov't official or anything. Lol

Yeah man. I was thinking that. I don't think N.K. is as dangerous as some people make them. Although I'm not a U.S. gov't official or anything. Lol

They're crazy enough to try something stupid though. They really do believe that they're a legit threat to other countries.

They're crazy enough to try something stupid though. They really do believe that they're a legit threat to other countries.

My thought exactly they might not be an actual threat but they are stupid enough to start a fight with some sort of dumbass cheap shot to say.