What Must Phoenix do to Convince Nash to Stay?

He said earlier in the year that he will need to see improvement in order to stay with the Suns. What do you think the Suns can do either through trades, the draft, free agency in order to get Nash to finish his career with the franchise?

Or do you think there is nothing that they can do to get him to stay? They don't exactly have cap flexibility or the assets required to substantially make over this team.

Unless they get a "star" who has the ability to close out games and help the team out significantly, there is no way Nash is staying. There's no point in keeping him with a team full of scrubs that have a low chance of even getting into the playoffs. Give the man a chance to win the ship, it's ridiculous how close he's been to get to the Finals.

They need to comitt to rebuilding the team for one last shot at glory. At this point in Nash's career he's much more focused on winning than loyalty, and we can't blame Nash for that at all. Steve will sign whatever deal we offer him as long as he's guaranteed to visit the playoffs. I'm still pessimistic about the situation, to be quite frank. I think Nash will leave on his own terms with class and dignity going on to win a ring with whoever he signs with. Either that, or he wastes his time in New York. My prediction is we let him go and barely do crap in the offseason and begin the full rebuilding process.