Goran Dragic vs. Kyle Lowry: Who do you Keep?

It will probably be Dragic but I prefer Lowry. I honestly don't understand why people are giving up on Lowry just because of how Dragic was playing while he was hurt. Dragic is good and I would love to keep him but Lowry is a much better all around player and PG right now. He sets his teammates up better for easier buckets than Dragic and is a better defender IMO and he's also a very good rebounder for his height. The only thing Dragic does better than Lowry to me is score. Plus I just feel Dragic would be better suited coming off of our bench since he's such a good scorer but I can understand why he wants to start.

Dragic, his percentages blow Lowry out of the water and I prefer his playmaking ability over Lowry's. Actually not really a big fan of Lowry, I loved him during the season early on but he quickly began to get further away from that All-Star status that was labelled on him during his impressive 15 game stretch. His defense was great and there were times where we were in desperate need of a basket and Lowry would just pull up and sink a deep three with ease. However, he soon became an inefficient scorer and he's one of the many reasons for the demise of Kevin Martin. He often would just hold onto the ball for the duration of the shot clock and then when he couldn't find anything, he would pass it to the a camping Kevin Martin (yep a player that specializes in coming off screens is standing around the three point line. Wonderful coaching indeed) and then force him to take the shot.

If we can bring back Dragic to a reasonable contract, maybe a little overpayment but if he's in the $8 million range then you gotta bring him back and make him the future starting point guard.