RD1 GM2: Dallas at Oklahoma City

Dribble, dribble, whistle.

Dallas bricks jumper or turns it over.

Dribble, dribble, pump fake, whistle.

Dallas bricks jumper or turns it over.

Dribble, dribble, layup.

Did I miss anything, or does that pretty much sum up this quarter?

Lol yup that's about it.

West really is a fun player to watch when he is at his best. Definitely one of my favourite role players in the league.

Too bad he is too screwed up to be reliable because that really is the only reason he hasn't found a team and stuck with them like many of the best role players in the league.

Oh yeah, Kidd really needs to stop passing up open layups so that Marion can brick a 3. I realize it is in Kidd's nature to look for his teammates and if he was passing it out to Terry, Carter, Dirk or West I could understand. However, there is a reason why Marion is always wide open. Just take the easy two.

The ball movement on that last Dallas possession was beautiful. Too bad for Dallas that Terry missed the 3 because they did pretty much everything right on that sequence.

Still waiting on the replay of the foul by the fish. Live I thought I was a super flop.

Still waiting on the replay of the foul by the fish. Live I thought I was a super flop.

It was a huge flop, but considering OKC has Durant, Harden, Fisher and Westbrook, can they really complain about flopping/selling calls?

And damn, what a shot by Carter. How that was not a foul, I have no idea. Make up call?

Just saw the replay of that Carter shot and wow.

Harden holding his jersey and hitting him on the arm and he still makes it.

Vince is stupid talened, its a shame that talent has rarely shown itself since 05.

This Thunder team seem destined to win this series.

It seems like all the bounces go their way.

Durant's game winner yesterday bounces in, Dirk's shot right there bounces out.

Every difficult shot they throw up seems to either go in or they get a put back on, while Dallas' rims out.

Dallas' 3's go in and out, OKC's go in, out and back in.

I honestly can't say that they've been the better team than Dallas in this series but they just seem to get all the bounces at the most opportune times.