Your favorite 'Seinfeld' moments?

Its funny you should ask this question as I am personally just getting into the Seinfeld show after all this time.

The funniest thing about watching it is comparing the characters to real life people. Once you get to know people an all of there weird idiosyncrasies you can begin to see situations from the show play out in real life.

The soup nazi is a classic. I'm having trouble thinking of many right now because i've seen so many. The one where Kramer drives a golf ball right into the blow hole of a whale... thats gotta be top 3. :lol:

Edited by DemarDerozanDunk

Jerk store and Soup Nazi make me lol every time.

[expletive] yeah jerk store

O'Brien and library cop are amazing, and obviously three contest

Edited by Lkr

(...)

The funniest thing about watching it is comparing the characters to real life people. Once you get to know people an all of there weird idiosyncrasies you can begin to see situations from the show play out in real life.

Couldn't agree more.

Haven't watched Seinfeld in a while but there was this scene where Kramer tells Seinfeld or w/e his name is that if you shave your hair grows faster and thicker and then Kramer shows him something and Seinfeld runs out and takes a second look.

• 2 months later...