Cleveland @ Orlando

alcstarheel

• 3 months later...

This is the first time in awhile I actually expect the Cavs to lose by 30 plus and don't even mind it. I've lost the spirit from last year and now understand that this is a new team that isn't going to be as good as last year's. They had an unusual 4 day rest period, so they better come out fresh and have some offense instead of the usual dribble until 5 seconds left on the shot clock followed by a contested three.

This is everything I didn't expect. Wow....During the offseason however, this is what I hoped for.

Mo 9 for 9....choking much?

The Cavs have gotten a few unfair calls and the turnovers enhance it but their offense has been fantastic. Just gotta stop giving up wide open looks!

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

Hey Dwight Coward how does that steamrolling taste?

Ladies and gentleman, this is a classic example of the term "baiting". As you can see, his post has absolutely no discussion value, and its only intent is to get a rise out of fans.

Diesel, it stops right now. I made an example of your post, you would be wise to follow my advice. If you re-edit this post in any way, I'll suspend you for 30 days. Don't touch it, don't delete. I'm going to make an example of you, so others would be smart not to follow in your footsteps. It ends here.

-Kairu

Edited by Kairu

Hey Dwight Coward how does that steamrolling taste?

Ladies and gentleman, this is a classic example of the term "baiting". As you can see, his post has absolutely no discussion value, and its only intent is to get a rise out of fans.

Diesel, it stops right now. I made an example of your post, you would be wise to follow my advice. If you re-edit this post in any way, I'll suspend you for 30 days. Don't touch it, don't delete. I'm going to make an example of you, so others would be smart not to follow in your footsteps. It ends here.

-Kairu

• Like 2