Usain Bolt's girlfriend

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/05/05/article-2139764-12EB65EB000005DC-766_634x293.jpg

25-year-old Bolt has come in for criticism from fellow black Jamaicans unhappy that he has chosen a white partner. One online posting said: ‘Really now Usain! Some successful black men obviously suffer from a white woman complex. You too?’, while another complained: ‘Another one of our men snatched.’ Further protests included: ‘Out of all the girls on this island you pick a snowbunny’. While another added: ‘I hope when he’s ready to settle down he chooses a beautiful Jamaican black woman.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2139764/Usain-Bolt-fashion-designer-girlfriend-unsporting-race-storm.html

Stories like this show why there is so much separation in the world; peoples lives are almost planned out from birth based on others opinion.

Don't see what the big deal is.. That would be like me being mad because a successful white Canadian guy was dating a black woman from Africa or something.

Meh, the way i see it is, is that if you interracially date you might as well piss on your ancestry.

Spanish is European, which is still white.

How do you come to the conclusion that Spanish people are considered white? Yes, they are European, and Europe is predominately white, but does that make Spanish people "white"?

If so, then you must consider all hispanic people white because that is how they are classified in the U.S...........

How do you come to the conclusion that Spanish people are considered white? Yes, they are European, and Europe is predominately white, but does that make Spanish people "white"?

If so, then you must consider all hispanic people white because that is how they are classified in the U.S...........

Hispanic isn't a race, its just referred to people who speak Spanish.

You have black, white and mixed hispanics.

Black Hispanics being someone like David Ortiz

White hispanics being Spanish people, and many others of pure European descent.

Most hispanics are mixed in the sense that they have Native blood, white blood and african blood.

But I still don't see why Hispanics are classified as White in the US, they aren't.

I have a Mexican friend of Italian and Spanish descent, his cousins have blue eyes, and some of them even have blonde hair, so hes definitely white.

Edited by YugoRocketsFan

Hispanic isn't a race, its just referred to people who speak Spanish.

You have black, white and mixed hispanics.

Black Hispanics being someone like David Ortiz

White hispanics being Spanish people, and many others of pure European descent.

Most hispanics are mixed in the sense that they have Native blood, white blood and african blood.

But I still don't see why Hispanics are classified as White in the US, they aren't.

I have a Mexican friend of Italian and Spanish descent, his cousins have blue eyes, and some of them even have blonde hair, so hes definitely white.

Asian is a race too.