GM4: Miami at New York

I cannot stand watching Fields

how does a player drop off this hard?

http://i45.tinypic.com/4rx8nl.jpg

Can't blame that hard of a drop off on Melo

Edited by fish7718

Melo gets away with like 3 loose ball fouls there on Wade and then give him THAT on the other end? [expletive]in horrible

You need to stop bitching, seriously. It got old after game 2.

• Like 1

THANK GOD

that's a load off

obv we gonna lose the series, just want to see Lin one more time...

You really want him to play despite knowing the Knicks will lose the series?

I don't think it's worth risking his health and future.

Don't ever complain about the refs again bitch. That's the worst call I've ever seen in my entire life.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d36/Fish7718/c4a4b6e0.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d36/Fish7718/e8fefaaa.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d36/Fish7718/a64d7ab3.jpg

LeBron had the same foul called him on earlier vs Chandler

lol @ calling me a bitch, why you mad, you up 3-1 and practically got a bye to the finals...calm down kid

btw, pictures aren't definitive, but from the refs point of view, I can see him getting the call...

Edited by fish7718
  • Like 4

loooll that last play should've been for lebron. I don't know what happened in the huddle, but he should've spoken out.

Congrats to Knicks for avoiding the sweep. Now Lin can push the knicks to win the series.

You really want him to play despite knowing the Knicks will lose the series?

I don't think it's worth risking his health and future.

I do, he is the reason why we are he, if he gets re injured he has all off season to get healthy...

Awesoeme win man. That was a lot of fun to watch just because I was 9 the last time the Knicks won a playoff game. I barely remember it! :lol:

Knicks have a chance in game 5, but I don't really see them winning. Even if Lin plays, how effective can he be? No game action in a month and a half and he has to go up in Miami against a top defensive team? Lol. That's brutally difficult. People are acting like it will be a seamless transition.

He's probably better than what we have no that Davis suffered that horrific injuries (hope he'll be OK man that was awful)

But still...I don't really see him being effective.

Woodson deserves a lot of credit, drew up some great plays out of timeouts to counter the Heat.

And on the officiating: it was awful almost the entire game. Knicks got some big calls, just as big as the Battier-three point call was the call on Wade when he was limping in the backcourt with 6 min left, and Melo got the ball on the fast break and it was a 3 point play. That was a terrible call.

But the officiating was really bad back and forth. Some of the calls on Chandler were phantom fouls, where LeBron or whoever just fall over after the shot is released, and the official assumes since LBJ went to the ground, there must've been a ton of contact to have him fall, when in reality, it's a complete and utter flop.

You never see Carmelo go to the ground when he drives. He's huge. No one is knocking him over. LeBron and Wade drop a lot to the ground on fouls, and they ain't being fouled harder than Melo. They are flopping.