Cleveland @ Miami

alcstarheel

• 3 months later...

Its good that we're catching them on the second night of a back to back because they looked great yesterday. I think as long as we play solid defense we should win at home. I expect a big game from both Wade and LeBron but we need to watch out for Shaq. This is the type of game that he could come out and drop 25. JO and Anthony have to play their best defense of the season against him tonight. I think Mario will do a good enough job on Williams defensively to make him a non factor. We need a big game from Beasley though as he presents a huge matchup problem for them IMO. Unless they keep LeBron on him all game I think you'll see a lot of plays go through Mike.

I'll go 112 to 105 Miami with both Wade and LeBron going to 30+.

Cleveland played great last night and I think it will carry over. I really haven't seen Miami play this season enough to make a good prediction, but just judging by the way the Cav's offense is flowing right now, I'd give it to them.

I'm expecting Mo Williams to have another good shooting night, close to 50% fg.

Edited by GogglesNaproN

As long as Q can find a way to hold his own on LeBron, I think the Heat match up well with them defensively, apart from Shaq. The Heat just don't have the size for him. Like Flash said, Shaq should have a good game tonight against his undersized matchup.

I don't know for sure which team will win. I think this should be a great game.

OMMMYYYGOODD!! Varejao should just retire. Wade just destroyed him.

lmao, and now Varejao is crying about it cuz he got dunked on. Punch him in the face someone.

Edited by SRV

I hate how our arena always looks so empty. Its sold out and it looks like half the seats are empty. Even when I go to games, its packed, but the arena makes it look like there are a bunch of people missing.