Cleveland @ Miami

alcstarheel

• Owner

Heat only in this because Wade has shot a million free throws. Their offense is terrible without him. Refs have given Wade a lot of cheap calls that made this game close.

Cavs gotta play D.

Haha, Shaq just fouled the life out of Jermaine O'Neal earlier without a call, and LeBron has traveled twice and had one drive that ended up in a terrible touch-foul call as well.

Cleveland doesn't know how to stop Wade just as much as the Heat can't stop LeBron, has nothing to do with biased refs or free throws. The Cavs just aren't the team they were last season.

A few things factor in to the Heat's loss. Mo Williams, 3 point shooting, and free throw shooting. The main reason the Cavs won is because the Heat failed to play good defense on the perimeter and they killed the Heat from 3 shooting 47%. They also penetrated and drew more fouls, and hit a higher percentage. Even though they made only 3 more free throws, those may have been a key to the outcome of the game.

I think the Heat played decently on LeBron. It wasn't great, it wasn't poor. They did what they could do against the MVP.

Edited by Poe

Chalmers is still a good on-ball defensive player. Something just wasn't right this game.

My little brother could've set a screen on him and he wouldn't have gotten through it. Same goes for Arroyo tonight as weel. Except Carlos actually decided to play offense.

Pretty good game. Unfortunately Miami wasn't able to stop Cleveland on some crucial drives at the end of the game. Without Wade though the Heat still do not function. The beginning of the 4th quarter was absolutely pathetic. Wade makes the team go. It was an impressive showing by the team though as they hung with a good Cavs team that is finding itself. The Heat should still win close to 50 games. I like what I saw.