GM4: Memphis at LA Clippers

Our last home playoff loss came on May 12th, 2006 (Game 3 vs. PHX). the Suns won 94-91. Hope we can extend that streak tonight. GO CLIPSET!! :rock:

lol but you guys also havent made the playoffs since so it dont really count.

Memphis wins this and takes it back to Memphis tied 2-2.

We were pretty good at home in '06 - that was our only home loss.

Still.

That would be like me saying the Raptors last home playoff loss was April 26th, 2008, ignoring the fact that was the last time the Raptors played a home playoff game.

Anyways, looking forward to actually being able to watch a game in this series. Haven't been able to watch one yet, which sucks since this really seems to be the only compelling series going. Everything else has been pretty much a bore, aside from the first two games of the OKC/Dallas series (but you knew once Dallas dropped those two close games that the series was over).

Clippers, Evans and Griffin in particular, are really getting under the skin of Memphis' bigs over the last 3 or so minutes.

That one Griffin up and under was a huge travel, though. I don't know how the refs could've missed one as blatant as that. He has played a very good 1st half offensively. His effort on the glass could be a lot better.

One thing I don't understand from a Memphis standpoint is why they aren't running their offense through Gasol. There is absolutely no reason not to when he has an undersized Reggie Evans on him. The Grizzlies as a whole have just played really sloppy and uninspired ball over the past 6-7 minutes. They haven't looked like the tough, physical, focused team we've seen for much of the year.

• Owner

C-Webb has been calling out the super flops by Blake, almost wanted to laugh when Blake's neck whipped back when he was tapped on the face...and even if it was a bit harder than a tap, there was a slight delay before the reaction to the hit, almost reminded me of the Bosh/Boozer incident.

Even if the Clippers get past Memphis, I don't see any scenario, barring Parker, Duncan or Ginobili getting injured, where they beat the Spurs. They simply give up way too many points, whether it is off offensive rebounding, leaving points at the line or defensive breakdowns (looking at you, Jordan). You will dig your own grave with that kind of poor execution against San Antonio.

This is assuming they get by the Grizzlies, which is far from a guarantee in its own right.

Nice defense from Allen, but terrible clock management by Paul. He waitied way too long to make his move. The only bright side is that he made sure that the Grizzlies wouldn't have a chance to do anything, but still. He basically dribbled out the clock and played for overtime.

Huge swing right there.

Griffin gets away with a push in the back (would've been his 6th foul as well) on Gasol which allows him to get the offensive board, then he gets a call to go his way and converts an And-1. That could very well be the deciding sequence in this game if Memphis doesn't answer back right away.

I don't know if this game was an accurate representation of how the rest of the series has gone, but from what I saw tonight, neither one of these teams has a chance of beating the Spurs next round. If the Clippers play like they did tonight, the Spurs beat them 5 games at most.

CP3 boiiii

Best closer in the league putting the team on his back.

Shaliq start your fapping, Clipps win.

http://i.imgur.com/VcsD3.gif Actually, I had something else in mind - LET'S DO THIS:

http://i.imgur.com/Se0pr.gif

http://i.imgur.com/vPwHv.gif