Phoenix @ L.A. Lakers

• 3 months later...
  • Owner

Bynum is playing, and I read somewhere that Gasol may play? Never really know these days.

Either way, Phoenix will need someone to defend Kobe in the post. No Marion, no Raja, no Barnes. That means it's all on Grant Hill, and while he's still a good defensive player, his age has caught up with him.

Can't wait to see Shannon in the game, also. If he gets the ball enough, he'll destroy Nash.

My only concern is the pick and roll. Odom and Fisher better grow brains, because it's going to be Nash to Amare all night.

We're gonna get blown out because we've had like 4-5 games in 8-9 days (just guessed)and coming off a game, while the Lakers just had a what, 4 day rest?

That doesnt really mean anything considering the fact that the Lakers jumpshot could be off after 4 days and the suns shot could be on because they havent had a break.

• Owner

So, we take Kobe out, take Ron out, and we suddenly lose our lead. Is it just me, or is Phil an idiot with his rotations? Keep someone good in. Play Odom and Bynum when Kobe and Artest are sitting, add Shannon in that group as well. We don't want to see a five of Mbenga, Powell, Walton, Vujacic and Farmar.