GM5: New York at Miami

Real Deal

I am only scared of Boston....Rondo can destroy us by himself, and it doesn't hurt that their defense shuts us down as well. Judging by the regular season games, they know exactly how to beat us, more so than any other team in the NBA. Most teams just beat us by outscoring us and having great shooting nights, but Boston can shut down our offense and then they have Rondo doing everything else. I don't believe Chalmers or Cole can do anything to stop Rondo, so I am hoping Lebron guards him or something. Assuming we meet in the ECF.

That's fine but if you play like garbage in the playoffs man up on twitter. Playoffs are everything you can't shell up like a girl when people are mad you played like trash in the most important games

shell up? he shot the ball poorly? and he made some bad decisions in gm 5. he still played very good defense most of the series, and the guy played hard...you can't judge a player off of a 5 gm series cmon now it's ridiculous

especially a player like smith who is very very streaky. gm 4 which they actually won he shot the ball poorly but played good D on LeBron/Wade and also hit a timely three in the corner when he stole the inbounds and made (lets be honest, a completely ridiculous decision to pull it out and shoot a quick 3 pointer lmao) it.

Why is Smith so important anyway? You guys do realize he's not coming back to New York, right? I can guarantee this.

Can't wait for certain players to be gone next year and, hopefully to have new ones...

:)