Lin out for entirety of Heat series

I think it's a good thing. For Lin's confidence and his health. And probably for the Knicks as a team, too. I'd play Bibby 25-30 minutes (assuming it's close) and give TD23 some action late 1st/early 2nd and see if he brings anything to the table.

Going with a Smith/Fields/Melo/Amare/Chandler lineup is always plausible too.

I think it's a good thing. For Lin's confidence and his health. And probably for the Knicks as a team, too. I'd play Bibby 25-30 minutes (assuming it's close) and give TD23 some action late 1st/early 2nd and see if he brings anything to the table.

Going with a Smith/Fields/Melo/Amare/Chandler lineup is always plausible too.

I love that line up for the Knicks.

I don't love it, but it does bring some advantages. It's a great rebounding lineup, and it's a good defensive lineup as well. Not much playmaking and ball movement though, which can lead to the stagnation which we've come to see in this series.

Also, if JR is cold, it can be brutal to watch as far as shooting goes. They deny Melo the ball, and give JR and Fields shots that don't go in...

I fully expect Bibby to play quite a bit if the game is close. Bibby was pretty good the other day, and they really don't guard him, so he can get some open looks.

Edited by JYD

Trust me, it sucks, JR Smith can't handle a ball or pass to save his life, Landry Fields just flat out sucks at shooting, it end's up just going to Melo and everyone watching him trying to make a play.

Good job avoiding the sweep but, no Lin no chance.

Trust me, it sucks, JR Smith can't handle a ball or pass to save his life, Landry Fields just flat out sucks at shooting, it end's up just going to Melo and everyone watching him trying to make a play.

Good job avoiding the sweep but, no Lin no chance.

JR smith can't handle the ball? Been listening to way too much Mike Breen lately...

I was so pissed when Breen said that. What a [expletive]ing clown.

And Lin wasn't going to do shit in this series anyway. No idea why you think he was

JR smith can't handle the ball? Been listening to way too much Mike Breen lately...

I was so pissed when Breen said that. What a [expletive]ing clown.

And Lin wasn't going to do shit in this series anyway. No idea why you think he was

I hope you are joking, JR smith is god awful at dribbling, he does that one dribble crossover through the legs every game, and it usually is coupled into a horrible fade away deep 2 or a 3. Straight up handles dude is whack, I'm sorry.

Lmfao if you think JR Smith can't dribble

He's not a PG but he can handle the ball. If u were ever played with him or against him it'd be the best handle u ever been on a basketball court with! to say he can't dribble is hilarious!

Jared Jeffries is someone who can't dribble lol

Edited by JYD

Lmfao if you think JR Smith can't dribble

He's not a PG but he can handle the ball. If u were ever played with him or against him it'd be the best handle u ever been on a basketball court with! to say he can't dribble is hilarious!

Jared Jeffries is someone who can't dribble lol

LOL @ you, dude can do one set of dribble moves and you think he's good, dude's handles are suspect period.

Lmao not even that's his go to move for sure he likes that move because it always produces a good clean look. He's actually gotten quite a few good looks in this series but he's just missed a ton of shots cuz hes so streaky

i don't think smith is a great ball handler, but he isnt a terrible ball handler. i don't understand that. for someone 6'6-6'7ish he's definitely a fine ball handler.

Edited by JYD

Lmao not even that's his go to move for sure he likes that move because it always produces a good clean look. He's actually gotten quite a few good looks in this series but he's just missed a ton of shots cuz hes so streaky

i don't think smith is a great ball handler, but he isnt a terrible ball handler. i don't understand that. for someone 6'6-6'7ish he's definitely a fine ball handler.

lol he def is not, he can handle the ball fine for a guy who's job is either to shoot, pass, or drive in for a stupid shot attempt. but in terms of bringing the ball upcourt and handling the ball infront of smaller defenders he is no where close to a fine ball handler. Smith is not a good ball handler end of story. I'm sorry I don't know where you got in your head that he's good be he constantly loses control over the ball even when it isn't touched...