GM5: LA Clippers at Memphis

Love this line:

Forget the film young fella.

We’ll just give you the raw numbers. The aggregate score so far in this series is Grizzlies 289, Clippers 284. But the fourth-quarter scoring, on the other hand, is Clippers 87, Grizzlies 58.

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2012/05/08/hang-time-grizzlies-on-the-edge/?ls=iref:nbahpt1

I really don't understand how refs continously fall for the Reggie Evans' flops. He doesn't just embellish contact, he literally just flops without being touched. That flop on Mayo was brutal.

I still love the guy, though. :lol:

PS: This Memphis team is 10X better when running the offense through Randolph on the low block or Gasol on the high post and not Gay.

I think Gasol was fouled 3 different times on that possession.

For a series that seems to have every single bump called a foul, they really did ignore a lot of contact right there.

Nice recovery from Conley getting that ball back after forcing a poor pass to Speights. Big swing there as the Clippers would've had a 3-0 if not for Conley.

• Owner

Blake hurt, CP3 hurt. Honestly, if the Clippers don't win Game 6, I really doubt they will beat the Grizz in Memphis, Game 7.

Wonder how hurt Blake really is. It's the same knee that he injured his rookie season.

Blake hurt, CP3 hurt. Honestly, if the Clippers don't win Game 6, I really doubt they will beat the Grizz in Memphis, Game 7.

Wonder how hurt Blake really is. It's the same knee that he injured his rookie season.

Chris Paul's groin injury was later rediagnosed as 'strained right hipflexor'. He's a warrior tho' - he'll be a'ight:

“I don't know what happened,” Paul said. “I just felt a sharp pain. I'll be alright, I'll be ready. I'm playing Friday. I tried to go but I couldn't. All that matters right now is that I'll be good to go on Friday. There's a difference between being hurt and being injured. We'll go back home and get our fans ready to go.”

http://www.nba.com/clippers/features/injury-report-griffin-paul-patten-120509.html

Edited by Sħãlïq̵'