Chris Bosh out indefinitely (abdominal strain)

Real Deal

• Owner

The only problem with Boston is that Ray Allen is still walking on a bum ankle, and Pierce is injured...but I really don't know the severity of Pierce's injury, or if he will be 100% by the ECF, so...

The only problem with Boston is that Ray Allen is still walking on a bum ankle, and Pierce is injured...but I really don't know the severity of Pierce's injury, or if he will be 100% by the ECF, so...

I wanna see Bradley guard Wade and own him

Sucks, hopefully he comes back soon. Looks like Lebron will move to PF and Mike Miller will start at SF?

As for saying the season needs to be extended, I think he means we need to get past the Pacers. If the injury is not that bad, he has no choice but to come out and play against Boston, injured or not. Hopefully the 76ers beat the Celtics though, it would be easier for us if Bosh isn't ready by then, and hopefully we can beat the Pacers without him.

Edited by SRV

Even without Bosh, there is absolutely no excuse for this team to not be in the finals this year. His 15 and 7 with competent defense is pretty replaceable.

This injury only becomes a major concern for me if they meet LA in the finals, even then, it's not like Bosh is going to make a major difference against Pau or Bynum other than make those two work on defense (if he is getting touches).

Time for Wade to get going.

Well he does give us about 15-20 points a night, and we only win by a few points sometimes. We have no other good scoring options and Wade and Lebron giving us 25-30 every night is not always possible. So we need Miller, Battier and Chalmers to have good shooting nights, and they usually take turns doing that.

Lets say Lebron gives us 30, and Wade gives 20, which usually happens. We need about 40 points from other players to get to a comfortable score assuming the defense is doing well. With Bosh, we would only need around 20 points from other players, which is very achievable, I just don't see us getting 40 points from other players. We either Lebron or Wade to both go off for 35 + and play very good defense. Now Wade and Lebron have more room for a two man game, but I haven't seen it in action very much, don't know what to expect.

Just gives LeBron another excuse for losing lol, sucks this playoffs has been so hampered by injuries, coincidence that it's at the end of a 4 month 66 game schedule?

You're still talk shit?

You're still talk shit?

Lol @ you thinking this is me talking shit, smh, man up brah, don't get offended by every comment you're so sensitive. Just pointing out the fact that every year LeBron loses he also we hear an excuse. This just gives him another reason to not show up in the 4th in the finals.

Bosh will be back for the finals if they make it that far. With that being said if they end up playing Boston in the next round and are with out Bosh they will lose.

I talk about the next round because they will still beat the Pacers.