GM1: LA Lakers at Oklahoma City

Been exhausted the past few days, but I'm definitely going to have to stay up for tonights game and for this entire series.

For whatever reason, this is by far the most intriguing series at this point for me.

Edited by JYD

I really want to like the Thunder, and they used to be my 2nd favourite team to watch, but I just can't get over how much the refs baby them. It is ridiculous and makes it difficult to like watching them play.

I know that it isn't the players' fault or anything like that, but it is just annoying how much they get babied by the refs. You breath on them and it seems like they are shooting free throws. I could understand if they were a team who is relentless attacking the rim, but they really aren't, which makes it worse how they seemingly get every call.

because mike brown really makes all the difference when we have nobody on this team on the talent level that the Thunder have

Hes still a dumbass though. We lost by 30 points. Blake on Westbrook? Wide open layups/dunks all game? And did we even try to guard a pick and roll? That was pathetic play from guys who should be playing a lot better then that.

• Owner

Expected this one, figured we'd lose by double-digits (just not in a HUGE blowout). OKC came in rested, we were dead tired because we played stupid versus the Nuggets.

Can't really say I was convinced that OKC would come out rusty. It's not like they aren't practicing every day, and the extra time off for them gave them more opportunities to watch us struggle against Denver (not that it mattered THAT much, since everyone already knows how to beat us).

Most Laker fans are so bi-polar. It is ridiculous.

Lose game: Trade Bynum and Gasol, fire Brown, amnesty Artest, series is over

Win game: Bynum is a beast, best center in league, Gasol is awesome, Kobe is a god, Lakers in 4

Did any of you actually expect to win this game? Everybody should've known that the Thunder would come out guns blazing looking to send a message, especially after they've had a week and a half off while the Lakers just finished up with Denver. I'd have been shocked if this game wasn't a lopsided Thunder win.

I'm not saying the Lakers are going to win because I haven't thought that from the start, but acting like this series is already over and it will take a miracle for them to even come close to winning a game really is hilarious.

• Like 4

Lose game: Trade Bynum and Gasol, fire Brown, amnesty Artest, series is over

Win game: Bynum is a beast, best center in league, Gasol is awesome, Kobe is a god, Lakers in 4

Did any of you actually expect to win this game? Everybody should've known that the Thunder would come out guns blazing looking to send a message, especially after they've had a week and a half off while the Lakers just finished up with Denver. I'd have been shocked if this game wasn't a lopsided Thunder win.

I'm not saying the Lakers are going to win because I haven't thought that from the start, but acting like this series is already over and it will take a miracle for them to even come close to winning a game really is hilarious.

i called them losing by 20

• Owner

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110726175222/callofduty/images/archive/5/55/20120119161717!Lolface.png

Be happy I don't have you as my moderator for TLN.

• Like 2