GM1: LA Clippers at San Antonio

Clippers have a better chance than Grizzlies to knock out Spurs. The last competitive showing of these two teams, VDN finally decided to put K-mart at center to shut down Parker when they switched. They might just put Bledsoe on Parker, too.

I'd also like to see Spurs variation of "make CP3 a scorer." It never gets boring to see the Spurs pick teams apart.

Spurs are going rape the Clippers. Spurs are the only team playing right now that not only can drop 120 on you but also hold you to 85 doing not. (yes I know of the la thunder score) and they have been resting for about a week now so expect a rape right here.

Clippers have a better chance than Grizzlies to knock out Spurs. The last competitive showing of these two teams, VDN finally decided to put K-mart at center to shut down Parker when they switched. They might just put Bledsoe on Parker, too. (...)

Couldn't agree more. Bledsoe on Parker FTW!! :rock: BTW, Michael Cooper and Lisa Leslie picked us over San Anton! They also picked us over Memphis.

Bledsoe doing a nice job since coming into the game. He is going to be a very pesky defender when he gains more experience. He already has the physical tools and willingness to defend. Just needs to calm down a bit and gain more experience.

Fratello with all sorts of fail in that last statement.

"Bledsoe didn't even start for his college team, backing up John Wall" (he started at 35 of 37 games, averaging 31 minutes a night)

"Kenyon Martin started the year in Kentucky"

At least he got the comments about Young right.

• Owner

The Spurs are crazy good. I'm not sure if the Clippers can win more than one in this series (and I wouldn't be surprised if the Spurs swept them).

It's insane how San Antonio forced the two PG's into scoring the ball, too. Bledsoe got his, for sure, but it really turned CP3 into a liability half of the time, and you can tell he was feeling awkward out there...just no rhythm.

I thought Clippers would maybe upset the Spurs but I doubt it after seeing today's game. The Spurs virtually take CP3 out of the game and there's no one else that can consistently score. Blake started off good but he doesn't have the ability to go one on one in the post especially against Duncan. I think this series will go 6 and the Spurs will take it but still got hope for the Clipps.

I thought Clippers would maybe upset the Spurs but I doubt it after seeing today's game. The Spurs virtually take CP3 out of the game and there's no one else that can consistently score. Blake started off good but he doesn't have the ability to go one on one in the post especially against Duncan. I think this series will go 6 and the Spurs will take it but still got hope for the Clipps.

6? I don't see it going more than 5.

Edited by Sħãlïq̵'