L.A. Lakers @ Denver

• 3 months later...
  • Owner

They just ended a six-game road trip, so I'm sure they are excited to be back in Denver.

The Lakers did get some rest in last night's game, though...so even with it being a back-to-back, we shouldn't be too exhausted. I just hate the plane trip, the fact that they lose an hour...so the Lakers get there at a weird time, don't get much sleep, and have to gear up for a road game against a playoff team.

It would be nice to have Pau for this one. Probably not going to happen, though.

• Owner

K-Mart has been struggling, and Billups doesn't even play the same anymore.

I wonder how much Martin will have to defend Kobe in the post. That's going to be a huge issue for Denver, as it'll mismatch Afflalo with either Odom or Artest, and Kobe could post up on K-Mart just a bit away from the rim, enough to where he can't recover for those rebounds, and Bynum will eat Nene alive on the glass, along with Odom.

Denver is going to have to do something about Bryant.

Is it just me or is it all Kobe is taking is contested jumpers. Funny how hes shooting 50 % on the season and leading the NBA in scoring. He seems to never get an easy score, im starting to realize how amazing hes playing right now.

The last shot he just made was crazy. I have no idea how he made it.

• Owner

Odom is choking on defense. Does he EVER contest a shot? Damn man.

And we need to get the ball inside more, to Kobe in the post, and down low to Bynum.

Ron is playing decent defense, but it's Melo...tough to defend, no matter who you are. I just think Artest needs to attack the rim more, and dish it off to Bynum or Lamar.

Work more in the post, and defend the damn perimeter, and we win the game. Denver is a one-trick pony against us, but we're letting them perform the same trick over and over again.