L.A. Lakers @ Denver

Denver did a good job of executing their game plan. The Lakers did not, and it really showed. Terrible execution in the second half, especially in that third quarter. The Lakers coaching staff is going to have a field day in film session tomorrow.

• Owner

Probably the worst 24 minutes I've ever seen of the Lakers to end the game. Turnovers killed us. Denver doubled the hell out of Bryant, and there wasn't a single player that could capitalize on that other than Bynum. Fisher sucked, Odom's statsheet doesn't tell you just how bad he played, Artest couldn't stay in the game long enough to matter, Powell was in Ron's boat, Walton forgot how to pass the ball, and Shannon Brown was throwing up bricks.

Excellent defensive effort by Afflalo. Won't happen again, but he defended Kobe very well tonight, forcing him to a 2-10 shooting display (just against him).

It was actually getting hilarious watching Walton defend Melo, and I don't know how many times Artest was screened off of him. Odom is a pathetic defensive player, and I'm not buying his "back injury" he is supposedly playing with, because he has no problem slashing to the rim and finishing with a layup, but he'll launch threes and not even jump to contest shots on defense?

Monster game by Bynum, monster dunk by Lawson. Smith would be nothing without Melo...every shot he makes is wide open. Didn't see much from Billups at all...but Chauncey has been pretty quiet for a while now.

Trashy game by LA. Great game by the Nuggets. It was bound to happen sometime, and it's not like it didn't happen against worse teams during last season's championship run, so I'm not too concerned.

Yep not worried at all. Denvers a team we really need Pau against. They double Kobe quite a bit and when we throw it to Pau in the post Denver tries to make him beat them. Pau dominated them last year, so we need him back to match up with Denver. Still kept it close for one half. I think we were just so lazy tonight and careless, I mean the Nuggets had how many open dunks in transition. Whatever, 2 losses, no big deal, nobody else has less.