GM3: Miami at Indiana

• Owner

Is LeBron injured or something? I don't see him in the game....

He's 1-7 in the second half...not really sure why he's sitting. Maybe the Heat threw in the towel.

EDIT: Nevermind, he's back in, lol.

This is amazin', what an embarrassment, you 2 of the best players in the NBA and a slew of role players, I don't care how good is Chris Bosh there is no excuse losing to the Pacers

I agree and disagree at the same time. Although the game from LeBron and Wade has been pretty bad tonight, the team is also built for Chris Bosh to be a major contributor. Let's be honest, the role players for Miami are very very limited. Chalmers game is pretty good... Battier is a decent perimeter defender, Anthony is a decent interior defender. Mike Miller is virtually useless (sorry), and who else do they have? No one.

We don't have a team, it revolves around Lebron, Wade, and Bosh. 2 out of 3 of those were gone tonight, and Lebron was gone in the 3rd quarter. Not much we can do when he have Mario Chalmers leading us to victory. Also, everyone on this team who shoot threes should be gone next season, they have been all but useless in this series, and about 90% of those shots were wide open.

I just hope these idiots wake up and win the next game, if not, they will lose and I will have to take a hiatus from ESPN and OTR to avoid all the crap this team is going to get.

We don't have a team, it revolves around Lebron, Wade, and Bosh.

Well, no shit. That's the point of the salary cap...and to have your team revolve around 3 stars when 5 people play at one time isn't a bad thing. :lol:

I just hope these idiots wake up and win the next game, if not, they will lose and I will have to take a hiatus from ESPN and OTR to avoid all the crap this team is going to get.

you people need to try being lakers fans on this board ffs

lebron smiling on the bench, looked like he was having fun lol

http://i.minus.com/ibm5KLXkm2cEML.bmp

I don't think Wade or LeBron care for Spoelstra too much. I think that's obvious by now...

he just doesn't have the makeup of a guy that can coach elite players imo. even mike brown is able to get more out of his players and demand their respect

he just doesn't have the makeup of a guy that can coach elite players imo. even mike brown is able to get more out of his players and demand their respect

His entire demeanor and statements are just wack....he seems like a flat out clown

Spo also has no idea what to do at this point. He started Dexter Pittman, and he only played 3 minutes and never saw the court again. We can't stop Hibbert at all, so we are screwed. We need a miracle to take one on the road, maybe even at home.

Battier killed us, he might as well play for the other team.

Edited by SRV

Why did Dexter Pittman start? I don't get that. I understand he's supposedly some big physical body, but come on, even Turiaf is going to give you more quality minutes than Dexter Pittman in the playoffs...Lol

• Owner

Is Lance Stephenson for real? This dude has made eight free throws all season long, and LeBron averages six FT makes a game, lol.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/s720x720/544712_10150818530952686_572572685_9796103_1144716070_n.jpg

Good way to get a mention from the media, haha.

^Haha you can always count on Steveson to be pulling some sorry ass stunt on the sideline. I just hope Lebron doesn't use this as ammo and rip the Pacers apart in the next game.

As for the series thus far, I just love how balanced the Pacers are. There is no way two guys are going to beat a team like them. Also love that Granger isn't backing down from a challenge, he's taken Lebron out of rhythm at times by playing him physical.

Is Lance Stephenson for real? This dude has made eight free throws all season long, and LeBron averages six FT makes a game, lol.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/s720x720/544712_10150818530952686_572572685_9796103_1144716070_n.jpg

Good way to get a mention from the media, haha.

Both he and Pendergraph have been pulling shit like that all series. Is what it is.