GM3: San Antonio at LA Clippers

Clippers playing some awesome defense to start.

Even the few times where they did have breakdowns (losing sight of their man, overplaying leading to backdoor cut, etc...) they are getting the breaks as the Spur player has missed either the open jumper or an easy shot at the rim.

They couldn't ask for a better start to this game after being completely outclassed by the Spurs in the first two games.

...I can't believe this.

I'm honestly not surprised.

Ok, that may be a stretch as I can't legitimately say I saw the Spurs going on a 24-0 run and holding the Clippers to 4 points through the first 10:30 of the quarter, but I am not surprised at all to see the Spurs come back and take the lead.

I just love watching this team when they are clicking. So much fun to watch.

It must really suck to have 4 bigs who are basically liabilities at the end of the game. Jordan, Evans, Martin and even Griffin to an extent are all such pathetic free throw shooters that it makes it nearly impossible to make a comeback when you are playing against a coach like Pop or, really, any coach worth a damn for that matter.

• Owner

Yeah, I'm not that surprised at the comeback, but it was QUICK and unexpected. I really thought the Clippers were going to end the run halfway through, but damn.

They went to the Hack-An-Evans, though. So annoying.