GM4: San Antonio at LA Clippers

I hear a lot of people starting to compare Kawhi Leonard to Bruce Bowen, and I really hate that comparison. Kawhi is 20 years old and IMo is already a better all around player. This kid has huge potential and I think he could end up more like a Gerald Wallace type of player.

Vintage Duncan in this quarter.

In the post, elbow jumpers, momentum swinging baskets, blocked shots and so on. The only thing missing is him guarding Griffin one-on-one and shutting him down.

Nice response by the Clippers with the mini 6-0 after San Antonio came back and took a small lead.

So Del Negro does have at least a tiny bit of common sense. I'm actually surprised. I thought he'd leave Evans in the game but it looks like he is putting Butler in and playing Griffin at the 5.

Even if you are at a bit of a disadvantage defensively, you simply have to make this move or else you will piss the game away on offense with missed free throws.

Paul uncharacteristically out of control on two straight possessions. He got lucky on the first having it bounce off Manu out of bounds, but you can't get caught in the air like that.

How will he redeem himself on this final possession? Green left the door open by splitting the pair.

Paul trying to get the call at the end :lol:

I'll be the first to point out a Clipper flop, but I didn't see it on that last play.

Paul was simply off balance as Green beat him to the spot. Since he wasn't able to create the seperation he needed to get a shot over the taller, longer Green, he had to go into his bad to create space and hang in the air more than he would on a usual shot. That looked to get him really off balanced and he fell as a result.

I think if he really was trying to flop or sell a call, he would've complained to the ref and I didn't see that.

I'll be the first to point out a Clipper flop, but I didn't see it on that last play.

Paul was simply off balance as Green beat him to the spot. Since he wasn't able to create the seperation he needed to get a shot over the taller, longer Green, he had to go into his bad to create space and hang in the air more than he would on a usual shot. That looked to get him really off balanced and he fell as a result.

I think if he really was trying to flop or sell a call, he would've complained to the ref and I didn't see that.

From what I saw he threw up his arms Tim Duncan style and looked at the ref.....