Durant > Lebron

kingfish

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What has Kevin Durant ever done besides win a coulpe scoring titles? He's never been further than LBJ playoff wise and has a far better supporting cast than LBJ did for the first 7 seasons of his career. Not to mention the 3 MVP's, All NBA Defense and all that other stuff.

ur retarded, lbjs had a little longer to develop lol

• Owner

LeBron is the better overall player, although I would take Durant at the end of the game if I was looking for someone to take the game-winner.

Durant can't go haywire on offense and STILL play excellent defense. If he does, it's for a quarter or two, max.

Also, LeBron's passing ability helps separate him from Durant as well. KD is getting better, and has helped facilitate this season, but LBJ has him by a mile.

By the way all Heat fans are bandwagoning [expletive]gots.

I'm sure that's the case on other message boards, but most of our Heat fans have been posting for years, far before LeBron showing his face. That's just disrespectful.

Not really related to anything else in the thread, but it's kind of amazing that in the year 2012, somebody can say...

By the way all Heat fans are bandwagoning [expletive]gots.

...and more people seem be offended by/take notice of the word "bandwagon" than the other word. Pretty sad. Our society has a long way to go.

• Like 1

As soon as I saw the thread title, I knew I was bound to see nothing of substance in the OP.

Better scorer? Talk to me when Durant can score 27 PPG on 53% shooting over the course of an entire season.

Better rebounder? No, LeBrons rebounding percent which shows the percentage of all total rebounds they get while their in the game is higher than Durants. Durant gets NO offensive rebounds and pretty much pads his rebounds on the gimme rebounds that are up for grabs for anyone on the defensive end.

No slouch defensively? LeBron is arguably the best overall defender in the league. Durant is ok, but this is King James.

LeBron has the size and strength of a 4, and the quickness of a point guard and the skills of a top ten player all-time. He is the best player in the league and it isn't even close at all. He wrecks havoc defensively overall in a way that we havn't seen since Scottie Pippen and he still does almost everything for his team offensively. This guy is the best player this league has seen in at least a decade.

• 2 weeks later...

lebron is a better rebounder

lebron is a better passes

lebron is a better blocker

lebron is a better defender

lebron is better in the post

lebron lives in miami so he gets more girls

lebron is more recognized

lebron is a better dunker

lebron has better court vision

lebron has multiple MVP's

lebron is muscular not TayShaun Prince skinny

lebron is better in low post defense

lebron is better at finding the open man off the pick

lebron is better at finding the open man in general

lebron is better at everything.........

Even Kevin Durant wouldn't agree with you guys.