UEFA Euro 2012

Cobb

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wow, bit surprised at the amount of goals scored in the Greece/Germany match.

Spain/France today should be a good one. Guess I'll root for Spain simply because they have the best shot at beating Germany.

My prediction: Spain 1, France 0.

Wow, bit surprised at the amount of goals scored in the Greece/Germany match.

Spain/France today should be a good one. Guess I'll root for Spain simply because they have the best shot at beating Germany.

My prediction: Spain 1, France 0.

It was clear that Germany would've scored at least 3.

England choked? They were lucky to be in the game in the first place.

How does a team choke when they were absolutely dominated the entire game and lucky it wasn't 6-0? Because they had a lead in the penalty kicks?

Hearing that England choked is perhaps the dumbest thing I've read on this board. No, they did not choke, they just lost to a much better team. Simple as that.

• Like 1

Am I the only one who feels that penalty kicks should be kicked from further out so that the goalie doesn't necessarily have the play the "guessing game".

Never heard anyone mention that. Most people just hate that the game is decided by penalties to begin with.

Never heard anyone mention that. Most people just hate that the game is decided by penalties to begin with.

So you would much have an overtime period? I'm not opposed to that but that could really extend some games and fatigue would certainly play a bigger role.

So you would much have an overtime period? I'm not opposed to that but that could really extend some games and fatigue would certainly play a bigger role.

I honestly don't mind the penalty kicks, mainly because I can't think of a better way of deciding the game. As for the idea of more extended time, I'm really not a fan of that because it adds even more time to an already long game. Then fatigue like you mentioned would become a big factor and you might even have to consider the idea of adding another substitute or something.