Pittman suspended 3 games, Haslem 1

NomarFachix

Only problem I have with it is was Haslem's offense only 2 games worse than Pittman's? I feel what Pittman got what was very lenient if Haslem suspended 1 game.

Like if you are gonna suspend Haslem 1 game you gotta give Pittman at least 5, if Haslem wasn't suspended, than 3 is fine..

and Pittman's foul was very similar to MWP's was it not?

hm..oh well I felt the Heat got kinda screwed because Haslem didn't deserve it and who cares about Pittman lol

I'm surprised they decided to suspend Haslem. Either way, it will probably mean more minutes for Battier and LeBron at PF, which isn't too bad. Will probably mean more minutes for Miller and Jones as well. Hopefully Turiaf and Anthony can stay out of foul trouble.

I really don't care how many games Pittman got because he's a scrub. He should of got 5+ though.

I think Haslem got 1 because they didn't call the flagrant 2 and the league wanted to make up for the no call without explicitly changing the foul to a flagrant 2.

Instead of suspending Pittman, they should have forced the Heat to play him a mandatory 25 minutes a night. That would have been worse for Miami.

We don't need a wrongful death lawsuit on our hands.

MWP's hit was in the moment. I would bet he didn't think of doing it at all. Yeah the hits themselves were both suspension material, but MWP had less malice in his intention. Given the history, I would think that Pittman thought about going for Stevenson's neck beforehand.

I don't care if they kick Pittman out of the NBA, 3 games is fine, the dude does not see the court unless we are blowing a team out. Spo gave him a chance to start, and he played 3 minutes and never saw the court again. In 3 minutes, Spo was able to determine how horrible he is.