New Jersey @ Miami

alcstarheel

• 3 months later...

Daequan still isn't looking good out there. Put Dorell back in, Spoe.

The two captains are the only people on the team playing well and motivated. Everyone else doesn't seem very into it, except for Arroyo.

Hopefully Beasley will pick up his game in the 2nd half, and hopefully Chalmers turns out OK.

Yes, Wade, this IS your house...

Chance on those last two shots gave the Heat the win today. I don't mean to be a party-pooper, but they really didn't deserve it. There was very little intensity this entire game until the last 5 minutes, when it could have easily been too late and the Nets pull off with a win.

Props to Haslem for stepping up when everyone else was struggling. Beasley hustled, yet wasn't efficient on offense, but at least he didn't let the missed shots bother him too much. Although Wade wasn't scoring much, he was all over the stats sheet with those 6 steals, 2 blocks, 6 assists, and 8 rebounds, plus the game winning shot, of course.

Everyone else sucked today, especially Daequan. Give Dorell his minutes back, please.

Edited by Poe

Make that four heartbreakers in ten games, this probably being the biggest one. Two 3-pointers, one off the glass, and we're 0-10.

We allowed way too many offensive boards, and it ended up hurting us in the end. Another great fight, though, and another great defensive performance for us. CDR couldn't have covered Richardson any better than he did in the end.

Make that four heartbreakers in ten games, this probably being the biggest one. Two 3-pointers, one off the glass, and we're 0-10.

We allowed way too many offensive boards, and it ended up hurting us in the end. Another great fight, though, and another great defensive performance for us. CDR couldn't have covered Richardson any better than he did in the end.

I feel ya. I think the Nets were more deserving of the win. They did a good job keeping the ball out of Wade's hands and forcing the role players to contested shots. They appeared to hustle more than the Heat, yet they couldn't seal it at the end despite playing great D.

I guess I don't have too much to complain since my team won. Still, they better bounce back from this and regain the intensity they had at the start of the season.

Edited by Poe