Would you take a chance on PJ3?

Check my Stats

Top 10? Definitely. The combination of natural talent, athleticism and upside is just too much to pass up. Sure, he may bust and become another Anthony Randolph, but there is also the chance that he could become the best player in this draft.

For me, I start considering him after the top 5. I think it is safe to say the top 5 will be:

Davis

MKG

Beal

Robinson

Drummond

(in some order)

I would start considering him after those guys are off the board.

PJIII was my favorite player in College, and I can't wait to see what team grabs him and how much he will improve. Teams passing on him because he was forced to impersonate a center at Baylor, will regret it. The kid has as much upside as a wing could possibly have - 6'11" with ridiculous athleticism and a smooth shooting stroke. Compared to Kevin Durant as an being tall, who can shoot and dribble and athletic. Are you kidding me? It's insane that he's not universally considered a top five pick, and I do know why he isn't. he's way too soft, shies away from contact in the paint. You damn right he does because he isn't a PF nor C, SF is his true position. He is more comfortable with the ball in his hands facing the basket than he did backing down a defender in the paint. He needs to work on his motor though. PJIII is going to be great.

Edited by Hayes1