GM1: Boston at Miami

Real Deal

Its no joke, you get stuck in traffic for a while if you aren't quick

That's the same in any stadium tbh. I don't care if I'm in traffic for another hour after the game, I'm going to stay till the end. Especially in the conference finals when my team is winning!

Your team is winning in game 1 of the ECF, and your fans are leaving with 2 minutes to go? :lol: Heat fans are great

Lol you act like this is just something that happens in Miami?

• Like 1

Why would you stay though? Its game one of the ECF and we were winning by quite a lot and the bench was playing. I mean, if we just won the ECF or Finals then people would stay, but there is not much to see with 2 minutes left. I guess its cool to cheer when the buzzer sounds, but thats just the way people here are, and other places do it too.

Edited by SRV

Whoever wins Game 2 will win the series. Quote me wack fellas.

You make the most obvious [expletive]ing predictions. Every time you want someone to quote you, its an obvious prediction.

What's your next prediction going to be?

"Whichever teams wins four games first is going to win the series! Quote me on THAT!!!!!!".

I love how the Heat always place white shirts on the seats so it looks like the stadium is full when it's practically empty in certain parts. :lol: .

Damn, I didn't mean to rep this post.

Actually thats a lie, I was there and it was a sellout, no empty spots at all. I'd love to know where you get that info from lmao. The white shirts were for the fans to put on lol even though most were already wearing white.

Actually thats a lie, I was there and it was a sellout, no empty spots at all. I'd love to know where you get that info from lmao. The white shirts were for the fans to put on lol even though most were already wearing white.

Oh, so you're telling me last year the Heat didn't place white shirts on seats to make it look like a whiteout/sellout when some games were not?

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/284/280/70d.jpg

First time I have ever seen that many people leave with that much time left in a playoff game (when your team is winning). If it happened all the time I wouldn't have made the comment.

If it does happen I apologize, but I never see that happen in SA.

Oh, so you're telling me last year the Heat didn't place white shirts on seats to make it look like a whiteout/sellout when some games were not?

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/284/280/70d.jpg

I hope you know that every single Heat game is a sellout, it has gotten to the point where people don't even watch the game anymore, they just assume and use past experience to say the game isn't sold out. Are there empty seats? Yea, but not because the person didn't go to the game, the person went to the bathroom or to get food or do god knows what in the hallway.

Its expected though, you can't talk crap about the team, so you go to the fans just to get some sort of response.

• Like 2

You get big hook ups? You have tickets flowing from ass. Seems you're at every other game