GM1: Boston at Miami

Real Deal

This is a great series to watch IMO. First off, I hate both franchises, but I admire how Boston plays. I love watching Rondo play, Doc Rivers is one of the best coaches of my generation IMO, and Pierce/Allen/Garnett are legends of my era. This will probably be their last chance to win a title (if you think they still have a legitimate chance to beat MIA or OKC/SA)...

As for the Heat, I never root for them, but let's be honest watching Wade/Bron/Bosh(?) is going to be fun against Boston's coaching and defensive schemes. How Miami defends Rondo will be very interesting...if they even can.

I say Miami in 6, but each game will go down to the wire.

I say us in 5. The way Wade & Bron are playing I don't think Boston is gonna score enough to stay with them. No Avery Bradley is going to hurt them big time in this series.

Honestly don't know what to expect. Both these teams have split personality.

If we come out and play like we did against Indiana in the last few games (and our role players actually make threes) then I am not very worried. If we come out and play like idiots, then we will for sure lose, because Boston actually play defense and they have players that can exploit our weaknesses.

Boston can either play like they did against us in the regular season where they crapped on us twice (although the last time was without our stars playing), or they can play like the team that almost lost to the 76ers.

Don't have a clue who will win this series, just hope our good side shows up, and their shitty side shows up so we can get to the Finals and have enough rest time to get Bosh back.

• Owner

This is a chance for Rondo to show everyone that he can beat a team with limited help. Truth is, Ray Allen is about 1/3 of what he was last season...dude is just horrible out there right now. No Avery Bradley, no legitimate center, and Garnett is playing out of position. Pierce is hobbled.

Everyone always wanted to know if Rondo was a product of the system...in a way that he had so many options, he could rack up double-digit assists and get his own points easily...but now, this season, and specifically this series, he's going to be tested.

It's not a make-or-break, but if he does come through and the Celtics beat Miami, more than likely, it will be because Rondo went ballistic. He'll have to.

• Owner

thats 2 vs 1, Kenny and Shaq took a high road with me and Guru

Barkley was dead wrong about Denver beating LA, and about LA beating OKC. Don't remember his other picks, but it always seems like he picks the wrong team, lol.

Held Boston to 11 points, we aren't playing the greatest offense, but we have Lebron so its all good.

That girl sitting behind Bosh has nice tits, great crowd for that reason lol

Edited by SRV