2012 NBA Draft Lottery

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Third straight year we're going in with a 1.8% chance of getting into the top three. I would love to see the Bobcats or Raptors come out with the top pick.

Added another poll question of who you want to win, although this one is obviously more for posters who are fans of teams that aren't in the lottery.

EDIT: I figured if I added who you want to win, I might as well add a poll for who you don't want to win as well, so edited that in as well.

I think it will be Charlotte, want it to be Toronto, and don't want it to be any of the teams below Toronto.

Also, i'm kind of surprised a few people said they want the Raptors to win the draft lottery. Is there a reason why some of you want the Raptors to win it?

I'll say Washington wins.

Obviously I want Toronto to win, but if not them I would like to see Sacramento win. A Davis/Cousins frontcourt would be nasty. Either that or a team below Golden State for the lulz, even if it does knock Toronto back a spot in the process.

I don't want Brooklyn to win simply because I don't want an Deron Williams/Anthony Davis (or Dwight Howard) combination in the Atlantic Division.

I don't think we'll get first pick, but this "rigging" talk is garbage. To say that a league would rig for Cleveland is so garbage.

I have Charlotte winning, I want the Cavs to win, and I said I don't want Brooklyn to win. Why, I don't know, just picked.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

I'd love to see Cleveland not win.

:lol: I love how when Cleveland fans hate on LeBron, you complain and say "OMG it's been 2 years get over it already", yet any chance you get you still hate on Cleveland.

• Like 3