Houston @ L.A. Lakers

• Owner

It's so [expletive] annoying when idiots come into the game topics we lose in, just to mouth something off about a game they aren't even watching. I would do the same for their team, but it would have to be 50+ games.

Second consecutive loss, but oh well. Don't even care to talk about the game. I'm just sick of point guards abusing us, and sick of Fisher sucking on offense as well, and Odom never showing up on either side of the court.

Basically, when Kobe plays bad, we lose...and that's not a championship team.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's so [expletive] annoying when idiots come into the game topics we lose in, just to mouth something off about a game they aren't even watching. I would do the same for their team, but it would have to be 50+ games.

To be honest, I don't know why someone was unbanned...

Second consecutive loss, but oh well. Don't even care to talk about the game. I'm just sick of point guards abusing us, and sick of Fisher sucking on offense as well, and Odom never showing up on either side of the court.

When Gasol isnt there to play, Kobe IS the Lakers.

lol Brandon man I take full advantage of my chances it is not everyday we beat you guys in LA.

• Owner

When Kobe doesnt try, the Lakers lose. Thats not a championship team. Nor is that a true leader.

Yeah, he's definitely not trying out there. He never has bad games when he tries. He's always healthy, too. If he tried every game, he'd average 50 PPG on 60% shooting.

• Owner

Ariza was absolutely shutting Kobe down on D. Do Laker fans still think Artest > him at this point in their careers?

Kobe hurt himself in the game against Phoenix, came into Denver and sucked, played this game and sucked.

Funny that he dropped 41 on Ariza and Battier about 11 days ago, 50% shooting, and it was Ariza who, again, shot terribly from the field.

Kobe hurt himself in the game against Phoenix, came into Denver and sucked, played this game and sucked.

Funny that he dropped 41 on Ariza and Battier about 11 days ago, 50% shooting, and it was Ariza who, again, shot terribly from the field.

Do you think Artest is better than Ariza though?

Did you watch the game? He was standing around quite a bit. When we hit a rut offensively, he just moves the ball along the perimeter so he can go stand around some more. We were clicking early on, but in the 3rd we couldnt get any shots. Kobe was also double teamed a lot tonight, but he did exactly what the Rockets wanted him to do and he gave up the ball as soon as he was double teamed.

I also question why we didnt run any straight isos for him. If they are going to double him, isolate him so we can get a wide open look. That could be Kobes fault or Phils fault, but either one of them can call the play obviously. Not to mention Kobes defense, it was pathetic tonight. His rotations were weak, you couldnt count on one hand the number of times he had to rotate to Brooks, Ariza, or Battier and had a pathetic contest on the 3 pointer only to watch it go in. And well besides all that the numbers really dont indicate he put forth any sort of effort tonight. 18 points, well below his average. 5-20 shooting, settling for jumpers ONLY, all of them contested. 1 rebound, garbage. 3 assists, suprisingly above his average of a measley 2 assists per game so far this season. But for all the double teams Kobe saw tonight, he only managed 2 assists? Remind me again, is he the best player in basketball? Ive been so adamant for years now that he was, but even now im starting to turn the corner. He will prove me wrong, I know he will, especially come playoff time. But im still alarmed by his play so far.

• Owner

He has had a strained groin since the Phoenix game. Did any of you watch the Denver game? If so, you'd know it. They mentioned it.

Jackson isn't going to run isolations for Bryant. I don't even know why Kobe was playing in this game to begin with, but even then, he should've never drove in.

Ariza gets three rips and he's some bad ass defender now. Smush Parker did the same thing. Congrats on being on Smush's level? Iverson ripped guys all the time, but Philly fans SHOULD know how bad his defense was, also.

Sky is falling! Boston just lost two consecutive games also, to the Hawks and the Pacers! Oh wow!

Man I know im over reactin but still :lol:

If its his injury thats bothering him, thats even more bad news. What the heck are we gonna do man, he cant keep playin like this for all season. We just cant afford to have him playing this bad. Hes gonna have to miss some time unless he improves.

He has had a strained groin since the Phoenix game. Did any of you watch the Denver game? If so, you'd know it. They mentioned it.

Jackson isn't going to run isolations for Bryant. I don't even know why Kobe was playing in this game to begin with, but even then, he should've never drove in.

Ariza gets three rips and he's some bad [expletive] defender now. Smush Parker did the same thing. Congrats on being on Smush's level? Iverson ripped guys all the time, but Philly fans SHOULD know how bad his defense was, also.

Sky is falling! Boston just lost two consecutive games also, to the Hawks and the Pacers! Oh wow!

Rockets vs Hawks in the Championship would be fantastic you even know that.

• Owner

Wow @ diesel getting banned.

I don't need to explain why, do I? If Bryant had an excellent game tonight, he would've never created that topic. He didn't have to repeat that Bryant sucked, didn't have to say it the way he did, didn't have to bait in this topic like he did, didn't have to call on someone to post my girlfriend's picture on the forums, didn't have to go post other members' pictures on the forums when he's in an Eagles/Cowboys debate...but he does, and he's toxic to this board...until now.

I don't need to explain why, do I? If Bryant had an excellent game tonight, he would've never created that topic. He didn't have to repeat that Bryant sucked, didn't have to say it the way he did, didn't have to bait in this topic like he did, didn't have to call on someone to post my girlfriend's picture on the forums, didn't have to go post other members' pictures on the forums when he's in an Eagles/Cowboys debate...but he does, and he's toxic to this board...until now.

Ariza did do a good job on him, Battier was the one that Kobe was having a field day with, I mentioned it before in the thread saying that Ariza does a better job on Kobe because Battier doesnt have good physical defense, you could tell Kobe had more room to operate when Battier was on him, although Battier is still a better defender on challenging shots, you need a more physical defender to stop Kobe.

He may do those things, but hes still a good poster.

Edited by YugoRocketsFan

• Owner

He may do those things, but hes still a good poster.

Doesn't matter. Good drivers aren't supposed to drive 50 MPH through residential streets, either, and they get ticketed when they do.

He just got his final ticket tonight.

Doesn't matter. Good drivers aren't supposed to drive 50 MPH through residential streets, either, and they get ticketed when they do.

He just got his final ticket tonight.

What if he depressed about not being able to post on here anymore... :unsure: I would be cuz I'm addicted.