Houston @ L.A. Lakers

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His age is showing. This is what happens when Kobe's jumper isnt falling.

Alright well chill man hes still averaging 31, 5 rebounds, and 2 steals per game :rofl:

Im just saying, he looks lazy as hell. He refuses to play defense, contest shots, score, I mean hes a liability at this point. Again, what the hell.

Alright well chill man hes still averaging 31, 5 rebounds, and 2 steals per game :rofl:

Im just saying, he looks lazy as hell. He refuses to play defense, contest shots, score, I mean hes a liability at this point. Again, what the hell.

I know he is, hes relying on his pull up jumper, his jumper isnt working tonight so thats why hes shooting horrible and doing a terrible job.

SMH, Bynum goes to the bench and we start sucking. Thats because our first option is not on the floor, and were playin with a bunch of scrubs. Kobe plays like a scrub when hes not trying, maybe even worse. Man im so pissed off with him right now.

Lebron brings his A+ game every night, Kobe doesnt.

SMH, Bynum goes to the bench and we start sucking. Thats because our first option is not on the floor, and were playin with a bunch of scrubs. Kobe plays like a scrub when hes not trying, maybe even worse. Man im so pissed off with him right now.

Lebron brings his A+ game every night, Kobe doesnt.

A Laker fan bringing up scrubs when mentioning Kobe? Am I dreaming?