OKC to Lil Wayne: You need a ticket

Thunder to Lil Wayne: You need a ticket

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) -- The Thunder say Lil Wayne is welcome to attend a playoff game in Oklahoma City, but needs to buy a ticket just like everyone else. The rapper created a stir Thursday night by posting on Twitter that he was "going to go to the Thunder game tonight but was denied by the team to be in their arena."

Thunder spokesman Dan Mahoney says Lil Wayne's representatives did contact the team requesting tickets but insisted that he sit on the front row, and none of those seats was available. Oklahoma City sold out every home game during the regular season and playoffs this season.

Mahoney says: "We'd love to have him at a game, but like anyone else, he needs a ticket." Lil Wayne finished his tweet with "Go Spurs!"

http://www.nba.com/2012/news/05/31/lil-wayne-thunder.ap/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt2

I'm not even sure if he even likes basketball...just seems to want to root for any team that he can get involved with. Dude was a hardcore Hornets fan one day, turned around and wrote a song about Kobe and how much he loved the Lakers the next. Then you'd see him at a Heat game, rooting for them, and then over in LA for the Clippers. Now he wanted to go to a Thunder game and sit in the front row, probably wearing a KD jersey or something, and because he didn't get to, he's screaming, "Go Spurs."

I'm sick of him, really. His music sucks now, he dresses like he's confused as to what sex he is, and he's becoming less relevant each day.

Best post I've read about Lil Wayne.

I'm not even sure if he even likes basketball...just seems to want to root for any team that he can get involved with. Dude was a hardcore Hornets fan one day, turned around and wrote a song about Kobe and how much he loved the Lakers the next. Then you'd see him at a Heat game, rooting for them, and then over in LA for the Clippers. Now he wanted to go to a Thunder game and sit in the front row, probably wearing a KD jersey or something, and because he didn't get to, he's screaming, "Go Spurs."

I'm sick of him, really. His music sucks now, he dresses like he's confused as to what sex he is, and he's becoming less relevant each day.

Don't forget the partying with Dallas after the Mavs championship.