GM5: Oklahoma City at San Antonio

Wasn't that an 8 second violation? I thought the ball was inbounded with 23 seconds on the clock, but I can't remember.

So even if it was off of Leonard, it should still be Spurs ball.

That is a moot point, though, since it looks like it was off Sefolosha.

EDIT: Nevermind about the 8 second call, I was wrong.

Aren't you cheering for OKC? Have you watched Harden and Westbrook play before?

Parker and Manu flop, I'm not saying otherwise, but it is laughable when people cheering for the Thunder call other players out for flopping.

Yes I am most def rooting for the Thunder. I never said Harden and Westbrook don't flop, just saying Parker flops like a lil pansy.

Yes I am most def rooting for the Thunder. I never said Harden and Westbrook don't flop, just saying Parker flops like a lil pansy.

What does that make Harden then, who flops twice as much as Parker?

Whatever though, it isn't a big deal. Just a pet peeve of mine. I don't have a problem with flopping as much as most, I just hate people who root for a team with major floppers calling out other teams or players for flopping.

Seriously though, like I have said before this shit is depressing. Tim Duncan is pretty much all I know. My prime years of watching basketball has always been him. Knowing that this was his last legit shot to win a title and to come up short..... Heart breaking

I really can't give enough credit to the Thunder though. They fought hard, and when it seemed San Antonio was going to make them fold they throw a haymaker right back.

This team has literally grown up in this series (aside from that little bitch Westbrook). Can't say I will root for them in the finals, because I could honestly care less who wins now but I wouldn't be shocked to see them win it all.

Edited by Finch23

The Spurs aren't dead.....they are just as old as usual and look where they ended up. They added some good pieces and their three guys are not ancient either way. Unless they have some contract issues I don't know about, their team is fine next year.

What does that make Harden then, who flops twice as much as Parker?

Whatever though, it isn't a big deal. Just a pet peeve of mine. I don't have a problem with flopping as much as most, I just hate people who root for a team with major floppers calling out other teams or players for flopping.

That makes Harden even a bigger pansy then....lol

I'm not a fan of the Thunder or anything, I just like them right now because they're facing the Spurs who I can't stand. Also, I HATE when refs bail out players when they flop. No matter who it is.

The Spurs aren't dead.....they are just as old as usual and look where they ended up. They added some good pieces and their three guys are not ancient either way. Unless they have some contract issues I don't know about, their team is fine next year.

I wish I could be as optimistic as you.

1) Spurs don't have a 1st round draft pick (Leonard trade)

2) Duncan will be 37/ Manu will be 35

3) Not a lock out shortened season

4) Spurs still don't have a legit PF/C that can score in the low block

5) Greens contract is up

6) Spurs will have only the MLE to add to the roster/resign players

7) Jackson will be 35

8) Parker is now on the wrong side of 30.

9) The West will still be scary deep, and teams like OKC,Memphis and LAC should only get better.

I wish I could be as optimistic as you.

1) Spurs don't have a 1st round draft pick (Leonard trade)

2) Duncan will be 37/ Manu will be 35

3) Not a lock out shortened season

4) Spurs still don't have a legit PF/C that can score in the low block

5) Greens contract is up

6) Spurs will have only the MLE to add to the roster/resign players

7) Jackson will be 35

8) Parker is now on the wrong side of 30.

9) The West will still be scary deep, and teams like OKC,Memphis and LAC should only get better.

All so true, esp. that last line.

I'm pretty sure OKC will close the series on Wednesday night. In a OKC - MIA Finals, I got the Thunder coming on top!

I do, you can't match the sound quality of a record

http://i.imgur.com/dUegt.gif

Edited by Sħãlïq̵'