GM5: Oklahoma City at San Antonio

It is scary how quickly San Antonio can erase a lead when they are on.

I'm not nearly as confident in them winning this series as I was before (although I still do think they will win) simply because OKC's defense has made some brilliant adjustments to really bother the Spurs offense and prevent themfrom getting into a real rhythym offensievely. However, if they do manage to play up to their capabilities for an entire game, nobody in the league can beat them.

I really wish the Spurs would stop teasing us and just go away already. These runs they keep on going on are annoying because you know they aren't going to come back and win.

The first half of game 6 will be huge for them. They can't afford to fall into another early hole and expect to come back.

Tony Parker flops sooo much. Refs usually bail him out but thank god they didn't bite on that Perkins one.

Aren't you cheering for OKC? Have you watched Harden and Westbrook play before?

Parker and Manu flop, I'm not saying otherwise, but it is laughable when people cheering for the Thunder call other players out for flopping.