GM6: Miami at Boston

Our rotation should consist of the starters, Joel Anthony, James Jones, and Norris Cole. Those guys can't really score, but they are the only guys who put in effort and give us some timely play. Haslem and Miller just go out there and miss shot after shot, sure they get a rebound here and there, but they serve no other purpose. Haslem has turned into an absolute scrub. He used to be automatic on the jumpers, now he misses them constantly. He also commits stupid fouls and gets shit on by KG and anyone else they have downlow.

I will be the first to defend Wade, but his first half act is getting old. It makes no sense to me how he can absolutely suck in one half, and then start hitting floaters and tough layups for fun in the second half. He is taking too many threes too, he has made some, but him shooting threes is not needed at all. If he gets off to another slow start I won't be too worried since I know what follows, but we just better hope Lebron and company can play well enough to keep us around.

I have also noticed Lebron and Wade blowing so many defensive assignments and then looking around at everyone else for not picking up their mistakes.

Spo needs to be smarter with his rotation. He left a line up of Chalmers, Wade, Battier, Miller, and Haslem out on the floor for about 5 minutes, and we did not score a single point. He also did not let Joel Anthony play a singe minute last game. Anthony has played amazing in the playoffs, and Spo just left him on the bench.

• Owner

Anthony has played amazing in the playoffs, and Spo just left him on the bench.

Yeah, but at some point, you have to put your best scoring threats out there on the floor, and Joel Anthony playing means that Garnett has absolutely nobody to defend.

That's why Bosh is so important. Even if he's not scoring 20 a night, he's giving Garnett someone to focus on. Otherwise, KG is in the paint, waiting for LeBron and watching Wade take those jumpers, and he's loving every second of it as a true defensive anchor.

Orlando would probably do the same thing to the Heat, honestly. I don't think they'd win the series, but they would push a series to six or seven games, because without a big man for Howard to defend, he would shut down the lane, and that's where the Heat get their buckets and free throws, especially since their role players can't make a shot to save their lives.

Also, if LeBron plays to his averages in this game and we lose, anyone who blames him should just stop watching basketball. He's been unreal all postseason while Wade has been garbage minus like 4 games and Bosh has been hurt. The only people getting blame from me are:

1. Spo

2. Wade

3. Role Players

4. Riley

Keep in mind Wade isn't entirely healthy. He had his knee drained (and there's a rumor that he received a cortisone shot). That helps for about a week/ 10 days, then the pain stars to come back. It certainly doesn't heal the knee, and if new fluid is starting to build up Wade is going to feel worse.

Wade is going to need time off to completely heal and I would go as far as saying it's best for his body to skip the Olympics.

Wade's knee looks perfectly fine to me, he is just missing easy shots and taking stupid shots. In the second half he is able to do what he wants. Its all in his head.

Bosh is not starting tonight either, I hope that for Spo's sake, he plays more than he did last game. No sense in resting him if this game is all or nothing.

Edited by SRV

Sadly, if we lose tonight, all the blame will go on Lebron. Even though he is playing great right now, but he will be judged only in the 4th.

I love Bosh.

Edited by SRV

Lebron is on fire....but now I will watch our 15 point lead slowly fade because Spo will probably bench Lebron.

and he misses FT's...no surprise

Edited by SRV

The Celtics are so concerned with doubling Wade, they should be doing it to Lebron. He is our offense right now. I am sure he has either scored or set up like 90% of out scoring plays.

No one can tell me Lebron wants to go home, he wants this win, its up to the rest of the team to play to his level. Wade better come out and play, he looks so old out there.

The Celtics are so concerned with doubling Wade, they should be doing it to Lebron. He is our offense right now. I am sure he has either scored or set up like 90% of out scoring plays.

No one can tell me Lebron wants to go home, he wants this win, its up to the rest of the team to play to his level. Wade better come out and play, he looks so old out there.

Miami is gonna lose dude, its called 2nd half tempo, Boston wins by 3

• Owner

Boston will put pressure on LeBron this next half, because they know Wade is going to play better in the second half. The idea is to weather the storm, then force the rest of the team to beat them once Wade shows his face.

Last game, LeBron came out hot, then shot 4-15 in the second half, and Boston won. They've had this idea for a while now.

like i said miami will win this game and miami will this series...we will see a miami - okc final and bosh will be healthier by then and miami will win that in 6

I know this lead we have will fade away quite quickly. Lebron will more than likely lose his rhythm, but I hope to God that Wade took his steroids in the back or w.e. the hell he does.

Lebron is just in the zone tonight, he looks angry and he isn't even showing emotion, he is just a robot tonight. Hopefully he keeps that going. I fully expect the Celtics to actually try to stop him this half, but hopefully he can keep getting to the basket and in the post.

• Owner

Can't stand him, but THIS is the LeBron that I would respect much more. Need to see this in the second half, especially late in the game, though. Sometimes, being selfish is something you have to accept as an option to be a great player and champion.

I love LeBron demeanor tonight, it's like he's all business...

Was going to say the same thing myself.

I've been flipping back and forth between this and the Blue Jays game but when I have been watching, that was the first thing that stood out to me. He is completely locked in.

The question is will he be able to mantain it once Boston goes on a run, gets the crowd into the game or he just faces some sort of adversity? I don't expect him to have another half like that, but it will be interesting to see if he maintains that calm attitude.