Toronto @ Denver

• 3 months later...

I got Toronto in the upset!!! Turk will go haywireeeeee, 105-103!

Turkoglu might not even play. Last I heard he was a game time decision, as well as Antoine Wright. It makes sense to just sit these two out tonight and rest them up for the more "winnable" game tomorrow against Utah. They have a much better chance at beatint the Jazz than they do the Nuggets so it might be better off for the Raptors to just sit Turk and let him rest. I don't care what they do with Wright.

I think that Smith is going to torch the Raptors. This is the type of defense that he longs to play against as he is going to get plenty of great looks from deep and not face much resistance when he drives to the hoop. Obviously I expect Melo to have a big game as well, and Billups as well with his size. He is going to bully Calderon around all over the place.

Should be another entertaining game though.

Nasty dunk by Bargnani over Anderson (wow, that is weird to type lol). That was probably the nicest drive I have ever seen from Bargnani. Used the pump fake to perfection to get Balkman in the air and then went up strong over the shot blocker in Anderson. Raptors need to see more of that from Bargnani.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

• Owner

Wow, never play Wright again. I usually flip back and forth to the Raptors games, watched a couple almost all the way through...and I can't really name a time where Wright did very well, overall. Either he's horrible on offense and playing decent defense, or it's the opposite, or horrible on both.

My boy Sonny Weems is playing good. :)

Actually not really. Their offense has been doing really well this year, their bench is actually helping out. They can score from every way, but their post game can be better. Shooting is not a problem.

Edit: sorry for the mistakes, i had a few during the game.

Edited by Doc