David Stern to Jim Rome "Do you still beat your wife?"

AboveLegit

I gotta call someone important like Stephen A Smith

http://i.imgur.com/2PWJ5.png

My [expletive]a. But on the real though Stern was out of line for saying do you still beat your wife.

Edited by magicbalala245

Remember when Stern got owned at the all star break? he also gets owned several times if you watch Sonicsgate. The guy is easily the worst commissioner, at least Selig and Goodell will talk to the media

Some of you don't understand that what Stern said is a typical response to a loaded question, like the one Rome asked him.

I don't like Stern, but this is a common response, regardless of Rome's personal life.

it isn't a good response from the commissioner of the NBA, especially when this issue is actually somewhat serious

it isn't a good response from the commissioner of the NBA, especially when this issue is actually somewhat serious

It's a typical, common, normal, popular, often used response to a loaded question. It doesn't have to do with Rome and his own domestic abuse issues. It doesn't matter if it is Stern saying it, as it's meant to answer the stupid question that Rome asked him.

I actually had no problem with most of Stern's All-Star Weekend interview, but this is awful. Whether or not there is a fix, Stern's getting defensive to that extent is 100% unwarranted. First, he takes a strong shot at Rome to display his apparent annoyance, then he proceeds to display a bad mood through the rest of the interview, and when Rome tries to patch up the awkwardness, Stern reignites it with the assertion that Rome has made a career out of cheap tricks.

I am no fan of Rome, but he doesn't deserve much, if any, blame here.

It's a typical, common, normal, popular, often used response to a loaded question. It doesn't have to do with Rome and his own domestic abuse issues. It doesn't matter if it is Stern saying it, as it's meant to answer the stupid question that Rome asked him.

Well aware of the response, just saying that this isn't the type of response the commissioner of the league should be giving. He should give an emphatic no and move on from it. He brought up good points where he says there is an angle for it to be fixed no matter who ends up winning, so why come off as a jackass in the interview?

Stern gets owned but for some reason the uploader refers to Sheridan as the hack :lol:

Well aware of the response, just saying that this isn't the type of response the commissioner of the league should be giving. He should give an emphatic no and move on from it. He brought up good points where he says there is an angle for it to be fixed no matter who ends up winning, so why come off as a jackass in the interview?

Stern gets owned but for some reason the uploader refers to Sheridan as the hack :lol:

:unsure: