Intercontinential Championship

Christian © vs. Cody Rhodes

Divas Championship

Layla © vs. Beth Phoenix

Brodus Clay vs. David Otunga

+Also Triple H appears to address Brock Lesnar's situation

Could be wrong on all of these haha, I wonder if we will see Lesnar at the PPV

Could be wrong on all of these haha, I wonder if we will see Lesnar at the PPV

Don't think so but I know HHH going to address that lawsuit against him.

Im hoping Daniel Bryan wins title its his time hes the hottest star right now in WWE.

Dolph/Sheamus going to be good too. They need put title on Ziggler soon he belongs with elite. I believe they will steal the show.

Cody/Christian should be good match but i doubt he will win gold back.

I could careless about Cena/Show. Honestly Show is so boring. Nobody care about him.

Edited by CaliCurbStomppa

Haven't watched wrestling since 2004 ( last good year was 2001.. Blows my mind that people still tolerate how shitty it is 2day).. But last I remember , wasn't no way out always right before wrestle mania ?? But I know WM already happened so when did they change this ?

• Owner

One of the titles will change hands...probably the WWE title. As bad as I want it to happen, I can't see Ziggler beating Sheamus yet.

I hope Cody wins his IC title back, because I think Christian sucks...but I doubt it. Maybe he'll get bumped up to the main event...but, again, I doubt it.

It would be nice to see Ryback come out and beat the shit out of both John Cena and Big Show, just going off for no reason.

One of the titles will change hands...probably the WWE title. As bad as I want it to happen, I can't see Ziggler beating Sheamus yet.

I hope Cody wins his IC title back, because I think Christian sucks...but I doubt it. Maybe he'll get bumped up to the main event...but, again, I doubt it.

It would be nice to see Ryback come out and beat the shit out of both John Cena and Big Show, just going off for no reason.

http://i.imgur.com/UNMgG.jpg

And Ryback...aka Rob Van Goldberg.

I think he's awesome though.

I am so indifferent to this ppv it is incredible. Hopefully something happens, but I'm not going to hold my breath. WWE is just so stale right now (more than usual), they gotta take a chance on something and kick of a good storyline. Would love to see Ziggler pushed to the moon but we know that won't happen.

• Owner

http://i.imgur.com/UNMgG.jpg

Haha, yeah...I guess I'm in the minority. I don't like how he seems to try and be a replica of Edge, the way he acts and talks, the way he wrestles, and I realize they were a tag team for so long, but still...once you become a singles wrestler, you have to have your own identity. I hate him using Edge's spear because, well, it's one of the worst spears I've ever seen (nothing like Goldberg's, or even Rhyno's gore...Big Show makes his spear look worse than Christian's and Edge's). I also don't like his finisher. Don't like his face. I don't know.

Plus, Christian gets hurt every 2-3 months, it seems.

I just think the WWE needs to go back to what made wrestling successful. Take one of the biggest faces and turn him heel, creating a monster stable with him. Drop this PG bullshit (Vince said "butt" and "rear" on TV the other night...really?). Throw in more dominant big men, guys that actually seem scary (meaning, no A-Train) and the genetic freaks like Ryback that can actually get the crowd worked up and impressed. Then, bring back the Cruiserweight division, unify the two championship belts (the WWE and WHC), get rid of the brand split, bring back the Hardcore belt, and toss out the horrible gimmicks and ideas that are just downright embarrassing to the industry (ex. Hornswoggle, this obsession with bashing Jim Ross, etc).

To me, it feels like everything is flipped 180, going in all the wrong directions. I don't get half of what is going on in wrestling anymore.