If The Patriots Don't Win The Super Bowl This Year.....

EastCoastNiner

Candy from a baaabyyy.

I was going to make an exception to exclude you.

Lol might as well pay us now.

You're right, I have to worry about the 14-2 Chargers this year.

nice

The only team I'd be concerned with are the Giants, so lets just hope they don't make it to the Super Bowl.

I know you won't. Donate $100 to the site, though.

By the way, the Pats didn't win the Super Bowl this year (2012), so...

I will pay, and I was actually going to donate $500 (srs) in January when I was winning a lot of money. I didn't know you could just get money from your checking account to paypal quicker just by having a credit card.

• Owner

I will pay, and I was actually going to donate $500 (srs) in January when I was winning a lot of money. I didn't know you could just get money from your checking account to paypal quicker just by having a credit card.

I was kidding, of course...and $500 is far too much.

Raiders are going to win it all, anyway. We have Carson Palmer.

Anyways, I was going to make this thread about the Patriots going un-defeated, but that's too much.

I really don't think there's any team that's in a position to stop them this year, especially in the AFC.

The only team I would have concerns about is the team led by a [expletive]ing space cadet, and a great one at that.

Anyways, I was going to make this thread about the Patriots going un-defeated, but that's too much.

I really don't think there's any team that's in a position to stop them this year, especially in the AFC.

The only team I would have concerns about is the team led by a [expletive]ing space cadet, and a great one at that.

http://i.imgur.com/upHW6.png

• Like 1

I hate to say this but your probably right. The drafting you guys did this year was fantastic. Right now I feel that there are only three teams that have a chance to take it all. And no one of them is not the chargers.

I feel that Pats, Packers, and 49ers are easily the two three teams in the league and favorites to get real far. Other teams I think that can make a run for it having no injuries and some momentum, would be Cowboys, Bears, Broncos, and Chargers (couldnt help my self lol).

I feel that Pats, Packers, and 49ers are easily the two three teams in the league and favorites to get real far. Other teams I think that can make a run for it having no injuries and some momentum, would be Cowboys, Bears, Broncos, and Chargers (couldnt help my self lol).

>win 2 SB in 4 years

>not top 7 threat

livin that chosen life sucka

• Like 4

I hate to say this but your probably right. The drafting you guys did this year was fantastic. Right now I feel that there are only three teams that have a chance to take it all. And no one of them is not the chargers.

Lol @ Cowboys Bears and Chargers. Giants going for the repeat!