Cavs Draft Discussion

2012 NBA Draft

Cavs Discussion

Current picks:

1st round: 4, 24

2nd round: 33, 34

Because the Cavs have so many picks this year, I can see them making a trade to move up. A player who I really like is Iowa State's Royce White. I saw him play against UConn in the first round of March Madness, and he looked like a leader with all-around talent. A lot of people expect us to draft a big man too. I'll be fine with whoever we take with the fourth pick as long as its a SG/SF. Of Beal, MKG, and Barnes, none of them really stick out to me yet.

What should the Cavs do with their four picks?

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

• Owner

I read somewhere that Cleveland was going to try and trade up, making a trade with Charlotte for that #2, so they can take Beal (over Washington). If they don't get it, word was that they love Barnes.

With that 24th, if you're going to take a two-guard or a small forward using your top pick, you might as well take a center with this one...and with Drummond gone and Zeller more than likely off the board as well, you have Meyers Leonard and Fab Melo.

Cavs are showing interest in shooting guard Terrence Ross. Word is they are trying to move up to get him. There are so many scenarios tomorrow. We could trade up to get to the number two, trade up for another lottery pick, trade down for more lottery picks, or hold still.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest