Lakers can help Wizards move out the third spot

magicbalala245

Basically if Cavs can some how move up to #2 in the draft and nab Brandon Neal Wizards and Lakers will possibly discuss a deal of out goes the #3 spot to LA and in comes Pau Gasol to Washington. As the quote says it's far fetched but if Cavs do move up anything is a go with the Wizards and Lakers for the #3 pick.

Edited by magicbalala245

Basically if Cavs can some how move up to #2 in the draft and nab Brandon Neal Wizards and Lakers will possibly discuss a deal of out goes the #3 spot to LA and in comes Pau Gasol to Washington. As the quote says it's far fetched but if Cavs do move up anything is a go with the Wizards and Lakers for the #3 pick.

:lol:

Good luck in the league, RD!

• Like 2

• Owner

I had the nickname "Real Deal B-Neal" long before anyone even knew a "Real Deal Beal" even existed. Put that on my life.

And thanks guys. I could be in Cleveland, or I could be a Bobcat (hey, at least I'll get to meet MJ).

I had the nickname "Real Deal B-Neal" long before anyone even knew a "Real Deal Beal" even existed. Put that on my life.

And thanks guys. I could be in Cleveland, or I could be a Bobcat (hey, at least I'll get to meet MJ).

LOL think there is any chance Lakers can nab the #3 pick in the draft.

• Owner

LOL think there is any chance Lakers can nab the #3 pick in the draft.

Nope. Right now, the Wizards don't have the salary to match. They would have to give us Nene. Blatche doesn't cover it.

• Owner
Crazy NBA rumor that Lakers gonna trade Ron and Gasol to Wizards for that ‪#3pick‬, Ariza and Blatche. I thought it was bs but it's picking up

Impossible, because Ariza can't be traded in a package deal.

• Owner

Seperate deals perhaps Metta for Ariza. Gasol for #3 pick and Blatche ?

Blatche doesn't make enough money. Washington would have to trade us Nene and a filler if they wanted Gasol (won't happen), or work a third team into the trade.