Looks like we're in rebuildling mode?

JMEWLS

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/19417086/orlando-magic-gm-rob-hennigan-cleans-house-hires-new-assistant-gm

Article is basically saying we've pretty much fired most of our front office, all the scouts have been dropped, Adonal Foyle has been dropped, our assistant GM has been dropped and we've just hired the Detroit Pistons executive Scott Perry.

What does this mean? Dwight's next or are we catering for Dwight.

Draft night should make things a lot more clearer.

Rumors are also circulating that Dwight maybe going to the Houston Rockets for draft picks and expirings. (Dalambert/Martin) Recently the Wolves made a trade with the Rockets to give them the 18th pick... Could be part of a bigger trade to land Dwight Howard?

• Owner

Howard is gone, regardless. Once he waived his ETO to stay another year, I was 100% sure he would be gone by February 2013.

Orlando is definitely rebuilding...and damn, it's from rock bottom. In that case, they need to get rid of Jameer Nelson's ass (he'll be an expiring next summer, so maybe teams will drool over that) and possibly find a suitor for Glen Davis, before he becomes more of a liability out there than he already is.

Honestly, if I'm Orlando, the only three guys that mean anything to me, moving forward, are Earl Clark, Ryan Anderson, and JJ Redick.

Howard is gone, regardless. Once he waived his ETO to stay another year, I was 100% sure he would be gone by February 2013.

Orlando is definitely rebuilding...and damn, it's from rock bottom. In that case, they need to get rid of Jameer Nelson's ass (he'll be an expiring next summer, so maybe teams will drool over that) and possibly find a suitor for Glen Davis, before he becomes more of a liability out there than he already is.

Honestly, if I'm Orlando, the only three guys that mean anything to me, moving forward, are Earl Clark, Ryan Anderson, and JJ Redick.

I'm hoping its from complete scratch, I don't care if we scrap the entire team to be honest. I just want some cap space. I've come to terms of being a lottery team for the next 3-4 years atleast. It's gonna be a long few years. However I'm eager to see what moves we got instore.