2012 Official NBA Draft Discussion Thread

Warren2ThaG

Kill me please. If he was our guy, why wouldn't we have just traded down with Houston? So [expletive]ing horrible.

Agreed. Just got home but I had a friend keeping me posted on the picks. At first I was furious, but I've calmed down a bit. They REALLY should have traded down with the Rockets, or done a draft and trade and took Drummond.

Wow. My mock draft is awful.

Surprised CHA went MKG...I thought Beal might be a better fit. But, I know MKG is gonna play hard and I look forward to watching him play.

Can't believe Waiters went so high...I think that says more about Harrison Barnes than anyone...

Supposedly Cavs wee working on trade for Dallas' pick, then they got Zeller, so he might be moved.

No clue about the Waiters pick. Reminds me of last year when people were shocked we picked Thompson. I'll give Waiters a chance.

Harkless is a horrible fit on the Sixers..ugh..he's just a poor man's Thad on this team. And this [expletive]ing statement by Thorn man...

Tom Moore‏@tmoorepburbs

Thorn: Pick was unanimous by #Sixers brain trust, who had him No. 1 on their list. Said they don't have to sell pick to fans.

Please fire this dumb[expletive].....

Yeah, I don't really like that pick for Philadelphia. I was thinking Thaddeus Young when watching those highlights. Thought they could've used some backcourt help, or depth on their frontline.

Edited by JYD