Miami @ Toronto

• 3 months later...

I missed most of this game as it was my dad's birthday and we went out for dinner. I got back in time to see most of the 4th quarter. Could anybody give me a bit of a breakdown of the game like I usually do (doesn't have to be long lol)? Just list some of the positives and negatives from last nights game, if anybody has the time.

I missed most of this game as it was my dad's birthday and we went out for dinner. I got back in time to see most of the 4th quarter. Could anybody give me a bit of a breakdown of the game like I usually do (doesn't have to be long lol)? Just list some of the positives and negatives from last nights game, if anybody has the time.

I'll try my best

Positives

• Jack, mostly in the 4th quarter, looked like the player we payed a majority of our MLE for
  • Amir Johnson was awesome in the second quarter, and had most, if not all his points in that quarter, especially a circus and-1
  • Belinelli didn't have a great shooting game (2-5), but his +14 is actually a good indicator of the excellent way he played, and he and Amir seem to was a great chemistry, something that helped the Raptors largely in the 2nd
  • Raptors outscored the Heat by 18 in the second and I think Spoelstra took 4 timeouts in row because of the way the bench was playing.
  • Bargnani was aggressive and Beasley had a lot of trouble guarding him
  • Hedo hit a last second shot in the 2nd that was so nice
  • Pops and Hedo look like they will develop a nice chemistry with a few passes Hedo ahd to Pops. Hedo could actually make Pops a decent player.
  • Weems knows how to use the glass on a shot and when he attacks, Miami seemed really slow to him
  • Jack hit 2 massive 3's to close out the game, with Jose on the floor

Negatives

• Calderon let Chalmers go off, bad
  • Bosh got beat by Beasley bad on two consecutive drives
  • DeRozan is still having troubles handling the ball coming up the floor and caused a few turnovers
  • Weems needs to stop shooting so much
  • Chalmers and Wade had 60 combined.
  • Jay used the 2-PG system again, and that is why they went off

I did this really, quick, if you have any questions, ask.

• Like 1