Kyle Lowry expects to be traded in 24 hours

The Bobcats trade the #2 pick to Houston for Kyle Lowery.

:lol: Kidding.

Edited by JYD

85% Toronto, 15% SAC, don't see why SAC would do it though unless Houston gives them a sweet ass deal. I'd be shocked if he was dealt, and it wasn't to Toronto though.

I don't think he will be moved though, in the end.

Edited by Check my Stats

It would be stupid to keep him, he clearly wants out and Dragic-Lowry didn't work together on the floor at all. Trade him while his value is still high, if we need a point guard then just draft Kendall Marshall with one of our latter picks although there is no telling whether we will have those picks come draft night. Still I'd make the gamble and move him now.

85% Toronto, 15% SAC, don't see why SAC would do it though unless Houston gives them a sweet ass deal. I'd be shocked if he was dealt, and it wasn't to Toronto though.

I don't think he will be moved though, in the end.

Please be the Raptors.

The speculation I've heard/read is that the Raptors are reluctant to trade for Lowry (despite liking him) because they believe Toronto's brass believe there is a very good chance that they will land Nash.

I think if Nash wasn't a free agent and Colangelo felt he didn't have a very good chance of landing him, Lowry would 100% be a Raptor come draft night.