Jrue Holiday seeking a max contract?

• Owner
Sixers guard Jrue Holiday added to USA select team roster. Holiday also is seeking a max contract extension from Sixers, source tells Yahoo!

Uh...maybe if it was Dana Barros. :ohsnap:

Its funny how these owners who were so driven to change the way free agency is handled still can't stop themselves from being [expletive]in morons. How can anyone explain giving Gerald Wallace 10 mil a year, a C who averages 12 and 8 a max contract and Jrue Holliday a max deal?

This CBA is doing the exact opposite of what it was intended to do.

Hard to evaluate yet. All this is based on is one (likely) out-of-context quote. One sentence, for that matter.

With all of that said, I'd say Jrue is going to be disappointed.

Lol.

Holliday is arguably the best defensive PG in the league, and solid offensively, but he is nowhere near deserving of a max extension. I am not going to look at every team, but off the top of my head at least half the teams in the league have a PG who is currently better than him, or has All-Star talent that would warrant a fatter contract. If you aren't even in the top half of guys at your position, to even think about getting a max deal is ridiculous.

Its funny how these owners who were so driven to change the way free agency is handled still can't stop themselves from being [expletive]in morons. How can anyone explain giving Gerald Wallace 10 mil a year, a C who averages 12 and 8 a max contract and Jrue Holliday a max deal?

This CBA is doing the exact opposite of what it was intended to do.

The CBA did/does nothing for people with cap space. The new CBA was designed to stop teams like Miami, LA, Boston, Dallas, etc, from having 90 million payrolls. Bad contracts will be given out in every sport, especially one where a single player can make so much of an impact in basketball, but preventing teams from stacking and stacking their rosters will at least create a bit of parity, a bit.

And no one will give him that much, chill out.

Edited by Check my Stats